SharePoint Application Development Architect
IMMEDIATE NEED for SharePoint Development Architect for a well-known Medical Organization near downtown LA. Client is looking for a direct hire candidate, Healthcare background is strongly preferred. Our client can neither transfer nor sponsor a Visa.
- Will be responsible for SP platform design to testing applications and site modifications.
- Will work with all departments across all aspects of technology projects surrounding App development.
- Responsible for design development of common components, services and frameworks to be used by the client
- Be involved in every step of the Site collection development process. This involves creating site collections and site collections prototypes (test environments), evaluating potential risks and defects, analyzing specifications and customizing applications for specific departments/customer.
- Will design and create complex and sophisticated solutions utilizing Microsoft SharePoint Server 2007 or SharePoint 2010, Windows SharePoint Foundation and SharePoint Designer, SP Online, Office 365, PowerBI, PowerApps as well as various other .NET components.
- Produce documents relating to application architecture, design steps, integration processes and testing procedures relating to each application.
- Minimum of 8 years relevant experience in development and Design of SharePoint based technologies
- Experience with Microsoft SharePoint Server 2007 or SharePoint 2010, Windows SharePoint Foundation and SharePoint Designer, SP Online, Office 365, PowerBI, PowerApps as well as various other .NET components.
- Strongly prefer previous experience in an IS healthcare setting
- Minimum 2 full life cycle implementations ( from scoping/planning, requirements gathering, design, development, testing, go-live, and support)
- Some back-end coding experience required.
Please send your resume to Marc Rodriguez, Senior Technical Recruiter for immediate consideration. Let us help you secure an interview!
You can also connect with Marc Rodriguez on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/technicalrecruiter/
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Microsoft Sharepoint Designer
Microsoft Share Point