To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- North Miami Beach, FL 33169
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Kforce Finance and Accounting • North Miami Beach, FL
Posted 29 days ago
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client in search of a Marketing Copywriter in Miami, Florida (FL). Summary: This position develops on-brand, skillfully written copy across a variety of communication vehicles and supports product positioning and branding. Communication vehicles may include: product packaging, product naming and descriptions, press releases and outreach, social media content, video scripts, trade and consumer advertising, product catalogues, print collateral and visuals, and other brand assets. The Marketing Associate is also responsible for conducting industry and pricing research, as well as communicating product information efficiently, in order to ensure optimal product positioning and branding. Essential Functions:
- Work with Marketing Manager to fulfill all creative requests
- Assist with strategic development of the company brand voice; expand copy guidelines accordingly
- Create and develop clear and compelling copy for company brands across communication vehicles
- Well-versed in SEO/SEM best practices to craft engaging and functional copy/content; audit and optimize existing copy for SEO
- Produce error-free content and meet copy deadlines
- Collaborate with Products Team to develop product positioning and new product roadmap to meet sales and profit objectives
- Communicate the products' value to the market via various channels, including but not limited to: product packaging, product naming and descriptions, press releases, social media, video scripts, trade and consumer advertising, product catalogues, collateral, visuals and more
- Work with Marketing Manager to develop press releases, build media lists and create relationships with media to generate brand and new product awareness
- Conduct and monitor industry research on trends, pricing and competition; communicate and leverage insights to optimize new and existing product positioning and to propose new product concepts
- To be considered for this position, candidates must have experience in a similar role or they must possess significant knowledge, experience, and abilities to successfully perform the responsibilities listed
- Relevant education and/or training will be considered a plus