Robert Half Technology is searching for looking for talented sales and recruiting professionals internally. Qualified candidates should apply directly, or reach out to Chris Smouse at Email blocked - click to apply
As a Recruiting Manager, your responsibilities will include:
• Business development: Develop and grow your own client base by marketing our services for full-time placement solutions; market to clients via telephone as well as conduct in-person meetings with C-level executives and key decision makers. Recruiting Manager will participate in local trade association and networking events to solidify Robert Half Technology’s presence in the local business community.
• Candidate recruitment and retention: Source, screen, and qualify potential IT candidates utilizing cold calls, job boards, social networking and internal database, etc. Interview prospective IT candidates via phone/in person to assess skill set, work history, and salary requirements. Recruiter Manager will also be responsible for developing and maintaining a strong pipeline of qualified IT talent to submit to current and future client base.
• Placement activities: Select well-matched candidates to fulfill client job orders and maintain on-going contact with client companies and IT professionals currently on assignment in order to ensure both receive exceptional customer service; resolve any customer service issues quickly and efficiently in order to maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction.
• Leads: Generate leads and market intelligence to enhance our new client development efforts. Maintain relationships with candidates to gain industry knowledge and obtain referrals and new business opportunities.
• Meet and exceed weekly business development goals.
• 2+ years of business-to-business development experience and/or working in an IT-related field is preferred.
• Must have a strong desire to build a career in business development by using proven closing skills and the ability to build client relationships.
• A combination of business development and account management skills are required.
• Ability to multi-task and persevere in a fast-paced dynamic environment, while maintaining a sense of urgency.
• Must have a proven track record of success and be a competitive, self-motivated individual.
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at Phone number blocked - click to apply to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half URL blocked - click to apply.
Business To Business