Vista College is currently hiring an Adjunct Survey of Science Instructor for our El Paso, Texas campus.
This is for a 2 1/2 week course
The Instructor for this course needs to have a background or have taken Environmental Science and/or Earth Science.
To learn more about Vista College, visit the website at [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Survey of Science Instructor
Vista College’s customer-driven employees are what set us apart. Each teacher, administrator, and staff member is essential to providing excellent service and producing graduates the business community would be pleased to employ.
Key responsibilities include:
- Utilizing the training syllabus, equipment, and learning materials to give the best learning experience to our students
- Testing students to gauge their development
- Support after-class student assistance as needed
- Meeting deadlines for grade submissions and required duties
- Be a mentor to the students
- Assure company and government compliance is maintained in your classes
- Support campus initiatives
Qualifications include, but are not limited to:
- Required 12 plus credits consisting of the following courses; physics, chemistry, biology, astronomy and earth science
- Master’s or higher degree.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access is a plus.
- Proven group and one-on-one presentation, communication, and organization skills
- Exceptional social and customer focused skills
- Ability to sufficiently read, write, and speak the English language
- Documented successful classroom teaching experience at the post-secondary level, or equivalent private industry experience is a plus
- Environmental Science
- Microsoft Excel