To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Westmont, IL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
JLL • Westmont, IL
Posted 7 days ago
Under direction, performs a variety of professional level accounting duties involved in preparing, maintaining, analyzing, verifying, and reconciling financial transactions, statements, records, and reports; maintains the accuracy of the ledgers and financial systems; assists in the preparation of assigned budgets, annual audit, and year end closing; and provides assistance to assigned clients and/or groups.
- Perform month-end and year-end close activities, from balance sheet and cash account reconciliations to financial statement preparation.
- Prepare monthly financial package and submit timely to the Finance & Accounting Manager, for review and approval in order to finalize reporting within the proper time frame for review.
- Prepare timely and accurate monthly property financial statements for a 3 to 4 property portfolio by deadlines established within Client Accounting Services and by external Client. Prepare additional schedules, which are required to support account balances or are specifically required by owners.
- Submit financial statements and work papers in reviewable form (including documentation) and within the proper time frame for review.
- Insure that all bank statements are reconciled on a timely basis and follow-up on all outstanding checks and reconciling items monthly.
- Perform reconciliation and true-up of funding vs. actual expenditures.
- Prepare and properly document journal entries.
- Prepare and track accruals and accrual entries.
- Assist with Budgets and Forecasts as needed.
- Assist with the calculation of fees (i.e. Management and Incentive) as needed.
- Responsible for cash management of assigned properties.
- Ensure compliance with both Jones Lang LaSalle.
- Internal Audit and Client Accounting Services SAS 70 internal review standards.
Any and all other duties and tasks assigned.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
Years of relevant experience
- A minimum of 0-2 years accounting experience
Physical work requirements and work conditions
- Sedentary work. Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time.
JLL Privacy Statement
When you visit JLL websites, JLL may collect information related to those visits, without you actively sending that information. This information may include, for example, the internet browser you are using, your access device’s operating system, the language in which that system presents information to you, your IP (Internet Protocol) address, the web search that took you to the JLL website, the web pages and advertisements displayed to you, and the links you click on.
For additional details please see JLL's Global Privacy Statement or our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here.