To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Florida, FL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Cardinal Health • Florida, FL
Posted 24 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
*This role is located in West Palm Beach, FL*
What Transportation contributes to Cardinal Health
Transportation is responsible for the movement of materials and products between suppliers, manufacturing, warehousing and the customer. Management of transportation assets and systems to gain greater service, cost efficiency and optimization of processes.
- On-Site Liaison between FDSI and customer
- Review all four yard checks, ensure trailer pools are being maintained and loaded trailers are still on schedule to be delivered and on time. Coordinate with the local DSC and carriers to ensure they have enough empties for the next day’s shipments.
- Maintain daily carrier capacity data, notify management of any changes in capacity or demand so it can be properly adjusted
- Trace all domestic shipment using either reports from the carriers or on their websites.
- Primary contact point for all delivery issues.
- Arrange LTL shipments, (quote, book, create BOL)
- Coordinate returns
- Maintain and update on time delivery report, generate a monthly score card.
- Coordinate and schedule dedicated fleet.
- Schedule and trace Alaska and Hawaii shipments.
- Work with NTW on spot shipments
- Track and Trace all inbound shipments from the Cooper and SRINA facilities ( this might migrate to corporate receiving )
- Carrier insurance / safety monitoring
- Assist in audit discrepancies
- HS Diploma, GED or technical certification in related field or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years experience in related field
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Effectively applies knowledge of job and company policies and procedures to complete a variety of assignments
- In-depth knowledge in technical or specialty area
- Applies advanced skills to resolve complex problems independently
- May modify process to resolve situations
- Works independently within established procedures; may receive general guidance on new assignments
- May provide general guidance or technical assistance to less experienced team members
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.