WEEKEND ASSISTANCE. Immediate assistance needed. Home Instead Senior Care is looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion. WE ARE CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR 2 to 3 CAREGivers WEEKEND ASSISTANCE (Friday night, Saturday day, evening, Sunday day, evening). Weekend day shifts are normally 4-8 hour shifts.
Our office is located on the west side of El Paso. The majority of our clients reside in the west side area or Fort Bliss area. We expect caregivers to be able to drive to both of these areas of town so please note this importance when completing your application.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer’s Care
*No previous experience necessary - skills training provided by Home Instead Senior Care*
Requirements to be a CAREGiver:
- 21 years or older
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
- Ability to speak and write in English
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance with your name listed under policy
- Reliable transportation- Due to HIPAA regulations, you will need a vehicle you personally have access to during your shifts. Other people cannot take you or drop you off at your shift.
We have a variety of shifts available with competitive pay and benefits. Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at homeinstead.com.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Health Insurance Portability And Accountability Act (Hipaa) Compliance