Sr. Financial AnalystCompensation:
New opportunity at an industry leading real estate company!
To apply to this Global Cash Manager role, please send your resume to John Sadofsky (john.sadofsky "AT" roberthalf.com)
Essential functions and responsibilities:
• Consolidate weekly cash flows and ensure appropriate ongoing liquidity in each of the company’s global operations, initially in Excel and assist in the conversion to the Reval TMS.
• Ensure all cash positions are updated in the TMS daily via BAI2/Swift 940 and Self Reporting.
• Provide Corporate Accounting team with sufficient detail daily to allow them to book prior day transactions.
• Manage the intercompany loan portfolio that covers more than 300 loans across 200 entities. Ensuring that all loans and loan repayments are booked accordingly on the TMS.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
• 3+ years of relevant experience
• Advanced Excel skills
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled finance and accounting professionals in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local office at
or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/finance to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Global Cash Manager.