Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as “Personal Cell” or “Cellular” in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
The Chief Operating Office (COO) is responsible for delivering a more consistent approach to business operations across Wells Fargo, strengthening the company’s risk and control infrastructure, and delivering effective and efficient enterprise services to employees and customers.
The COO group includes the head of Operations, who is jointly responsible for line of business operations with each of the five LOB CEOs. Operations functions include contact center operations, client servicing support, money movements within our businesses, lending operations, and other functions.
The COO group also includes a number of teams dedicated to strengthening Wells Fargo’s risk and control infrastructure. These include the Control Executive team; Regulatory and Policy Affairs; Enterprise Customer Excellence; Sales Practices Oversight and Management; and Strategic Execution and Operations.
The Chief Administrative Office, encompassing the Corporate Properties Group; Corporate Security; Enterprise Business Resiliency; Strategic Programs and Process Improvement; Enterprise Change Management; Supply Chain Management; and Data Management and Insights, delivers important services for our employees and customers.
Within Operations, our Enterprise Wire Services team processes voice initiated wire requests, outgoing and incoming exception items from all wire channels, transfers on behalf of our Global Financial Institution customers, and a variety of risk-related functions. As a combined organization, Enterprise Wire Services supports the processing of 66 million transactions annually. Wires locations include: Charlotte, NC; Denver, CO; Philadelphia, PA; and Portland, OR.
The Customer Service Representative 2 responsibilities include:
- Initiating high risk, high volume, and large dollar (US dollar and foreign currency) international, domestic, tax, etc. wire transfers via phone for consumer, business, wholesale, and Wealth clients, including regulatory Dodd Frank eligible payments.
- Working closely with our Foreign Exchange Sales team to assist the client in booking rates/contracts for all Private Bank wires and wires exceeding $100K USD.
- Responds to complex wire inquiries from internal and external customers regarding wire transfer customer agreements, wire investigation cases, incoming wires, wires pending Risk and OFAC review, and wire cancellations.
- The Customer Service Representative 2 duties may include:
- Processing/creating routine to complex transactions
- Resolving complex customer service inquiries in a timely manner
- Placing calls to customers on incoming wires
- Processing return notification emails and calls as needed
The Customer Service Representative 2 is responsible for handling customer issues efficiently, and escalating them to management when necessary. This position participates and supports overall customer service goals and service level agreements, and is required to communicate with other departments or managers to resolve customer issues. Failure to adhere to the regulatory policies/procedures in this role could lead to increased reputation, regulatory, and legal risk, as well as negative customer impact.
Department hours are Monday - Friday, 6:00 AM - 5:00 PM. Hours are subject to change based on business need.
The salary range displayed below is based on a Full-time 40 hour a week schedule:
CO-Denver: Min: $33,300 Mid: $35,000 Max: $44,100
**Please note: the posting duration may be shortened based on job seeker volume**
- 1+ year of experience interacting with people or customers, demonstrated through work, military, or education
- Ability to effectively listen and elicit information
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Basic Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Ability to troubleshoot common computer problems
- Knowledge and understanding of foreign and domestic wire transfers processing
- Call center experience
- Financial industry experience
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy skills
- Ability to provide strong customer service while listening, eliciting information efficiently, comprehending, and resolving complex customer issues
- Customer service focus with the ability to respond to requests in a timely manner
- Ability to follow policies, procedures, and regulations
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Ability to take on a high level of responsibility, initiative, and accountability
- Bilingual speaking proficiency in Spanish/English
The salary range displayed below is based on a Full-time 40 hour a week schedule.Street Address
CO-Denver: Min: $33,300 Mid: $35,000 Max: $44,100
CO-Denver: 1700 Lincoln St - Denver, CODisclaimer
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.Benefits Summary
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Customer Service Representative 2 (Wires) for benefits information.