To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Santa Barbara, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Sr. IT Auditor - notable SaaS firm
Proven Recruiting • Santa Barbara, CA
Posted 10 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
IT AUDIT SENIOR/MANAGER OF IT AUDIT - Notable Tech firm
Are you an IT Audit professional who is looking to join a “work hard, play hard” environment? You will have an opportunity to join a challenging yet rewarding Technology company where collaboration, individual input and celebrating success are at the forefront! This newly created role recently opened in Santa Barbara due to exponential growth, and you will be the 2nd in command as the department keeps expanding.
Who You Are:
- Degree: Bach’s degree in Computer Science/Information Systems/Economics/Accounting/Finance or Related Field
- Years: 3-5 yrs. in Big 4/Top 10 Public Accounting and/or Industry
- Experience: ITGC, SOX, COSO, COBIT, Enterprise Risk Framework, SOC 1 Review
- Preferred: CISA, CPA, CISSP, CISM or CIA
What You’ll Do:
- Conduct SOX ITGC controls, IT application control and key report testing
- Coordinate annual SOC 1 audit and assess implications on company’s internal controls
- Manage internal and external teams’ SOX performance
- Gain cross-departmental exposure with Security, Engineering, IT and Web Operations teams
Why Work Here:
- Opportunity for great work-life balance
- Competitive benefits (3+ weeks of PTO, stock options, etc.)
- Amazing company culture (inside/outside of the office and across departments)
- Other perks: catered lunches, unlimited snacks, happy hours, holiday parties, ping pong tournaments, Mario Kart races and more!
If you are ready to join this organization, forward your resume to email@example.com and we’ll be more than happy to share the details!