J&B's Job Description:
The Customer Service Representative - Ensure customer satisfaction daily by being pro-active and problem solving utilizing all available resources to provide the highest level of customer service.
1. Handle a variety incoming and outgoing calls using the (both through Shore-Tel and from the answering service) regarding new and/or existing members/caregivers needs
2. Ability to utilize multitask using multiple computer applications/programs
3. Creation of new member accounts
4. Review/Update all demographic and personal health information in the member's account, including but not limited to the following: address - both mailing and shipping if different, phone number(s), e-mail address(es), physician information, caregiver(s), etc.
5. Access and enter data in existing patient accounts following HIPAA guidelines.
6. Insurance verification following established verification processes.
7. Speaks with members, caregivers, doctors and other outside providers to regarding member account and product needs.
8. Document all interactions in patient medical records for proper record keeping (account notes).
9. Documentation creation and follow up to ensure necessary documentation on file to ship supplies per Insurance guidelines (Advanced beneficiary Notification, Certificate of Medical necessity, Prescriptions, Letter of Medical Necessity, etc).
10. Fax and review incoming documentation as needed
11. Communication with patient or caregiver to keep up to date on account statuses
12. Liaise with Team Support or Team Lead as needed for all important matters that require supervisor approval or intervention.
13. Utilize the Customer Service Wiki daily for processes, procedure, insurance guidelines, product and company information.
14. Build proficiency and strong knowledge base on all product lines serviced.
15. Makes suggestions for process improvements and assists with projects as able.
16. Submit reports and productivity tracking to leaders as requested.
17. Track attendance and submit all applicable requests using the Attendance on Demand system.
18. Follow established building entry, compliance and system security policies.
19. Adhere to all Nondiscrimination and Accessibility guidelines.
20. Knowledge of all aspects of the company including cash sales, department structure, accessibility tools, websites, etc.
2. Action Oriented
3. Communicates Effectively
4. Customer Focus
5. Nimble Learning
6. Being Resilient
9. Instills Trust
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call Phone number blocked - click to apply or email Email blocked - click to apply .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Process Improvements (Business)