To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Sioux City, IA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Premium Food and Beverage Manager
Levy • Sioux City, IA
Posted 1 month ago
Location: University of Iowa - Sports Venues
As a Levy Premium Manager, you will be responsible for leading your team members in executing The Levy Difference in regards to operations, human resources and financials. From hiring, training and developing team members to ensuring that all costs are met and quality show standards are maintained at all times, you will be representing Levy and communicating our philosophies and culture to all that you come in contact with.
Major Areas of Responsibility
- Has strong attention to detail
- Holds team accountable to steps of service to deliver great guest service
- Ensure that team members consistently deliver Thousand Detail Dining to every guest, every time
- Ensures team members have the tools necessary to complete their jobs
- Ensures show quality standards are maintained at all times
- Builds and maintains strong relationships with clients, guests, subcontractors, not-for-profits and Levy team members
- Regularly obtains feedback from clients and guests to improve operations
- Supports and communicates Company initiatives
- Respond and assist in any departmental guest service issues
- Ensures execution of all menus, promotions and programs as outlined by the Director of Operations in accordance with Levy standards
- Acts as a liaison with team, including partner's operational team, Levy team and other areas as needed to ensure efficient operational performance
- Thoroughly and accurately uses applicable Levy systems (BOSS, Point-of-sale, WFM and more)
- Provides operational planning to ensure adequate products and equipment are ordered for anticipated business levels
- Forecasts and adequately schedules team members to meet operational needs and desired targets
- Able to communicate effectively with management team, guests and team members by speaking and comprehending English
- English reading, writing, math and computer skills required
- Ability to taste and evaluate food and beverage products
- Stamina to work 60 hours or more per week
- Must be able to work extended shifts of 10 hours or more as business dictates
- Must be flexible with schedule and able to work different shifts
- Possible job hazards include, but are not limited to; slips, trips, falls, burns, cuts and strains
- Must be able to reach, lift, stoop, bend and perform extensive standing and walking (including stairs) throughout shift
Levy is an equal opportunity employer. At Levy we are committed to treating all Applicants and Team Members fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.