At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Senior Strategy & Planning Consultant as part of Strategy, Digital and Innovation. Learn more about the career areas and lines of business at wellsfargojobs.com . #GrowWithSDI. In this role, you will:
Due to a city-wide mandate in New York City, all individuals who perform in-person work or interact with the public during business must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or qualify for an approved accommodation to be exempt from being fully vaccinated. Currently, this position falls under the scope of this mandate. Required Qualifications, US:
- Lead or participate in moderately complex initiatives and deliverables within Strategy & Planning.
- Contribute to large scale planning related to Strategy & Planning.
- Assist in the identification of strategic business, investment opportunities, evaluation, and approval process of identified opportunities.
- Review and analyze business, operational, or technical assignments or challenges that require research, evaluation, and selection of alternatives.
- Exercise independent judgment to guide medium risk deliverables.
- Resolve moderately complex issues.
- Lead team to meet deliverables while leveraging solid understanding of the function, policies, procedures, and compliance requirements.
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues, and managers to resolve issues and achieve goals.
- Lead projects, teams or serve as a mentor.
- 4+ years of Strategy and Planning experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.
- Market and competitive intelligence experience in financial services / payments.
- Proven research expertise, including the ability to collect and analyze data from a variety of sources, draw strategic conclusions and synthesize findings.
- Excellent writer and presenter who has a passion for storytelling with data and effectively communicates with senior executives.
- Self-starter who enjoys leading an insights practice as part of a larger team.
- Curious problem solver, who is resourceful and has a passion for learning and driving change.
- Experience working on a global team a plus.
- Lead market and competitive intelligence practice for payments, including ad hoc, monitoring and deep dive projects.
- Work collaboratively on a virtual team with team members across the United States and India.
- Complete projects efficiently and effectively following team standards and processes.
- Conduct secondary research and mine syndicated and primary research reports, utilizing a variety of tools.
- Work with third-party research vendors.
- Build relationships with people across SDI, corporate and LOB strategy, product and insights/analytics teams to become a trusted strategic thought partner.
- This position requires case study presentation.
- CO/NV/CT/NYC Salary range $115,900-$206,100
$115,900.00 - $206,100.00 Annual Benefits
We Value Diversity
- Information about Wells Fargo's employee benefits
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
- Customer Relationship Management
- Data Analysis