Sr. Business Intelligence Developer
Location: Carlsbad, CA
Type: Direct Hire
Compensation: $120-$130k base plus 7% bonus potential
•*Visa transfers welcome!
Kelly IT Resources has teamed up with an award winning medical device manufacturer to find their next Sr. Business Intelligence Developer. If you are looking for a fast-paced environment where you can make a difference every day, then this is the opportunity for you! This position is responsible for supporting hands-on design and implementation around data warehousing, ETL, OLAP/tabular cubes, report development and data modeling. He/she will be tasked with assisting in the development and design of data driven items; working individually, with key stakeholders and partnering with additional development resources that will be utilized by finance, commercial and operational teams to answer key stake holder questions and solve problems with creative solutions to provide the critical insights necessary for leadership to make informed, data driven decisions.
- Develop Microsoft Business Intelligence (BI) solutions utilizing MS SQL Server 2016/2014 SSAS, SSRS, SSIS, integration with Excel and SharePoint, tailoring solutions for management dashboards, financial reporting and operational business intelligence.
- Develop and manage BI presentation layer training, and documentation to ensure quality and stability.
- Troubleshoot BI Environment problems and tune for performance. Diagnose and resolve application bottlenecks and performance issues.
- Generate standard or custom reports summarizing business, financial, or economic data for review by executives, managers, sales operations, and other stakeholders.
- Partner with additional development resources including internal as well outside contractors and consultants.
- Completes research, design, development, testing, retrieval, and data reporting utilizing the knowledge of various software packages.
- Assists with the resolution of complex analytics.
The right person to join our team is...
Demonstrates ownership and accountability; the ability to express complex concepts effectively, both verbally and in writing to business partners; to conduct quality control/auditing to ensure accurate and appropriate use of data during the project system, integration test and user acceptance testing; comfort interacting with stakeholders at all levels.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent work experience.
- 10+ years of experience developing Business Intelligence solutions using Microsoft SQL Server 2016/2014/2012/2008 R2 stack (SSRS, SSAS, SSIS), SharePoint, Excel, and Power BI.
- Experience designing and the development of data warehouses and reporting systems for a large scale BI user community.
- Experience building multi-dimensional and tabular data models.
- Proficiency with Microsoft SSRS, Excel and the development of KPI Dashboards.
- Experience with data analytics providing actionable data driven decision making.
With Kelly, you’ll have direct connections to leading IT organizations in the best companies around
the globe—offering you the chance to work on some of today’s most intriguing, innovative and high-
visibility projects. In a field where change is the only constant, our connections and opportunities
will help you take your career exactly where you want to go. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™
companies, and more than 3,000 IT hiring managers turn to us each year to access the best talent:
people like you.
Last year we found 8,000 opportunities for IT professionals. Let us help advance your career
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit URL blocked - click to apply and connect with us on URL blocked - click to apply, URL blocked - click to apply and URL blocked - click to apply.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. URL blocked - click to apply
Extract Transform Load (Etl)
Sql Server Reporting Services