Ultimate Staffing is looking for Customer Service Representatives in Norcross, GA
that has experience in an inbound/outbound call center environment. Essential Functions:
- Handle high volume inbound/outbound calls
- Manage large amounts of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner
- Processes customer service requests according to established department policies and procedures
- Build sustainable relationships and engage customers by taking the extra mile
- Keep records of all conversations in our call center database in a comprehensible way
- Meet personal/team qualitative and quantitative targets
- Must be able to work 4pm-1am shift
- $12.00HR - opportunity to make $16.00HR with bonus
- Temp to perm
- 2 years of experience in a call center environment - security industry a plus!
- Strong phone and verbal communication skills along with active listening
- Ability to work independently
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Program Electronic Review Management (Labor Certification)