The Florida region of Carrier Enterprise sells residential and light commercial Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) products, parts and supplies through dealers (independent companies that sell, deliver and service Carrier products to residences and businesses in their respective markets). We currently have an exciting Warehouse Coordinator opportunity at our Orlando, Florida facility where we distribute HVAC parts, supplies and equipment to our dealers and Sales Centers across the state of Florida.
Company Website: URL blocked - click to apply
- Dispatching of all pick tickets and managing a control log of daily orders, reports and files.
- Provides excellent customer service to internal and external customers (HVAC contractors, HVAC dealers/owners, Account Mgrs., Customer Service Reps, etc.)
- Scheduling of inbound factory loads via phone/email.
- Responsible for filling out claim reports.
- Assisting with weekly cycle counts.
- Answering Customer Service Reps inquiries and other internal inquiries.
- Maintaining office supplies for the department.
- Lifting of up to 50 lbs.
- Provide internal support for Proof of Delivery (POD's) with Service Reps and Auditors
- Research missing items and Warehouse Transfers pulling errors
- Maintain all administrative task for the day in filing cabinets, receipts, customer pickups and deliveries.
- Must be proficient using Microsoft products (Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point) as well as Web and DOS based computer applications
- Must be able to work in warehouse conditions (mechanical noise, weather, etc.) to perform stock checks.
- Must be team-oriented and have good interpersonal communication skills
- Proven commitment to customer service and a safe work environment
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Ability to multi-task and must be able to work calmly under pressure
- Must be able to operate a forklift; Prior forklift certification preferred
- High School diploma or equivalent with three (3) year's experience
- UPS and Freight line shipping experience preferred but not required
- Experience with Radio Frequency scanners preferred but not required
Carrier Enterprise is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Microsoft Power Point