To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Deer Park, IL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Cash Application Specialist
Robert Half International • Deer Park, IL
Posted 7 days ago
JOB REQUISITIONCash Application Specialist
Robert Half is seeking a Cash Application Specialist who will ensure accurate and timely application of daily cash receipts and daily reconciliation to the Treasury deposits. Responsibilities also include preparing month-end reports while adhering to departmental controls (i.e. SOX), the escalation of any system or banking issues to the A/R Operations Manager in order to maintain accuracy and productivity of the team, and performing special projects related to these areas.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Review, research, analyze, and reconcile detailed billings, with credit card and bank deposits.
- Obtain and enter remit data into the PeopleSoft ERP System as needed.
- Escalate payments which cannot be applied or create On Account.
- Transfer the daily lockbox files from bank websites to the appropriate network folders for automated payment application or rejection. Escalate issues as required.
- Responsible for adhering to Robert Half policies and procedures, internal controls including Sarbanes Oxley requirements.
- Maintain effective relationships within the Cash, A/R, Billing and Credit team and with other organizational units within the Field Service Center. Escalate intercompany payments to Team Lead.
- High School diploma or equivalent. Proficiency in cash application processes and procedures.
- 1+ years’ of relevant experience.
- Previous experience in a high volume transaction processing environment preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook) and 10 key.
- Experience with SharePoint, ERP systems, preferably PeopleSoft.
Follow us on Twitter @RH_Corp_Jobs for Robert Half Corporate job openings and career and workplace news!
Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veteran
As part of Robert Half’s corporate facility employment process, any offer of employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background check.
You may apply for this position online, or by mail. Robert Half is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com for assistance.
In your email please include the following:
- The specific accommodation requested to complete the employment application
- The location(s) (city, state) to which you would like to apply.
By mail: Please mail your cover letter and resume to: Corporate Staffing Robert Half 2613 Camino Ramon San Ramon, CA 94583-9128
JOB LOCATIONIL DEER PARK FSC