WE'RE LOOKING FOR
Regular / Permanent
11689 Pacific Avenue
Fontana, CALIFORNIA, 92337-8225
Who we are?
With 90,000 people on five continents, SUEZ is a world leader in smart and sustainable resource management. We provide water and waste management solutions that enable cities and industries optimize their resource management and strengthen their environmental and economic performances.
SUEZ Water Technologies & Solutions looks for innovation everywhere. For more than 100 years, SUEZ has been at the forefront of innovation, from the SUEZ Canal to addressing water scarcity. Finding solutions to the world's biggest problems has never been more important than right now. Join us today and become an essential part of the Resource Revolution!
Who are we looking for?
* HS Diploma, GED or equivalent.
* Ability and willingness to perform physical duties such as lifting, climbing, working at elevated heights, and manual dexterity
* Ability and willingness to work in range of environments to include but not limited to industrial facilities, manufacturing facilities, and power industry facilities
* Ability and willingness to complete occasional site assignments for customer troubleshooting, operation and installation.
* Ability to handle and lift 50 lbs.
* Ability and willingness to travel for install and repair if needed
* Possess a valid driver's license and clean driving record history
* HS Chemistry knowledge highly desired
• College Chemistry knowledge
* At least 1 year of experience in comparable manufacturing environment involving chemical handling, or at least 1 year of experience in plumbing, pump or mechanical repair.
* Ability to apply to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, and diagram form
* Teamwork skills
* Dependable, accountable and diligent
What will you be doing?
The Regeneration Operator 1 prepares resin, mobile equipment and ion exchange resin tanks for customer fulfillment. Regenerates ion exchange resin and media with various chemicals. Handles chemicals such as acids, bases and salts. Performs quality control checks on the equipment.
* Receives resin from customer sites in resin tanks or on mobile equipment. Empties tanks or equipment of the exhausted media and prepares it for regeneration.
* Regenerates ion exchange resins and media with acids, bases and other chemicals.
* Separates ion exchange resins as required.
* Prepares resin tanks or mobile equipment by filling empty tanks with regenerated media.
* Performs quality control checks on the equipment to ensure specifications are met. Test may include pH, specific ions, resistivity, and TDS.
* Repairs and helps maintain the bottles/tanks and other service type of equipment, which could include minor valve/PVC repairs, painting, and refurbishing as required.
* Maintains good housekeeping at all times.
* Follows EHS procedures and policies.
* Prepares labels for resin tanks
* Monitors bulk chemical delivery.
* Operates forklift as needed.
* Performs other duties and assignments as directed by Supervisor
Period 0.00 - 0.00 USD
Is relocation for this position offered:
Number of Job Openings:
SUEZ's Water Technologies and Solutions (SWTS) offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation.
WTS is an URL blocked - click to apply. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Suez WTS is NOT accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee of Suez WTS in any fashion without a valid written search agreement in place will be deemed the sole property of Suez WTS. No fee will be paid if a candidate is hired by Suez WTS based upon an unsolicited referral.
Orga: Water Technologies & Solutions
Oil And Gas