To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Easton, MD 21601
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
HR Business Partner
University of Maryland Medical System • Easton, MD
Posted 1 month ago
University of Maryland Shore Regional Health (UM SRH) is located in Easton, MD and is the principal provider of comprehensive health care services for more than 170,000 residents of Maryland's Eastern Shore. UM SRH operates three hospitals, a freestanding emergency center, a skilled nursing and rehabilitation center, outpatient care centers and home care services throughout the region. Easton, MD prides itself on its out-of-the-way feel, with country living. Easton’s proximity to the beach, abundance of parks and good schools make for an idyllic small-town experience for residents. At the same time, the town offers easy access to several major cities – DC, Annapolis and Baltimore.
Be A Part of Something Greater!
As a member of the leadership team for assigned customer groups consults with clients:
- Develop and implement effective human resource programs, policies and initiatives designed to sustain a positive work environment.
- Participates as an active and involved partner in the development and execution of client-specific and organizational business plans and strategies.
- Actively supports human resources departmental objectives by collaborating with other staff, particularly specialists in functional areas of the Department.
- Acts as the primary point of service contact for the leadership group and employees on interpreting human resource policies, procedures, and practices.
- Consults with, coaches, and trains leaders on how to achieve operational and strategic objectives consistent with human resource objectives for the organization.
- May perform recruitment or other related duties at the assigned affiliate hospital.
What You Need to Be Successful:
Education and Experience
- Three years of progressively responsible Human Resource experience, preferably in employee and labor relations, with emphasis on experience in healthcare or other human service organizations.
- B.A. or B.S. degree, preferably in Human Resources, Organizational Development or another related discipline is required.
- Masters degree in Business, H.R. or Organizational Design/Development preferred.
- Successful candidates should also hold professional certification, either as a PHR (Professional in Human Resources) or SPHR (Senior Professional in Human Resources), or some equivalent certification in a related human resources field preferred.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.