To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- St. Louis, MO
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Administrative Assistant - SOCCESS
Compass Health Network • St. Louis, MO
Posted 6 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The administrative assistant will assist staff with tasks as assigned and needed to achieve greater efficiencies. Office will based on the St. Louis Psychiatric Rehabilitation Center Campus at 5400 Arsenal, St. Louis, Missouri 63139. The hourly rate of pay will be $12.00.
This position will be part time 20hours a week; Monday-Friday.
This position will work directly with team members of the System of Care-Community for Early Signs and Symptoms grant (SOCCESS).
This position is supported by a 4-year grant funded by Substance Abuse Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) for the System of Care Expansion grant. There is currently 2 years remaining in the current grant.
1. Provides general administrative, clerical support, travel arrangements, coordination of meetings and appointments for Senior Managers.
2. Maintains electronic and hard copy filing system.
3. Opens, sorts and distributes incoming correspondences.
4. Performs data entry in various formats and software programs.
5. Manages calendars for senior managers.
6. Assists in development of PowerPoint and other presentations, including advanced PowerPoint functions.
7. Prepares and modifies documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails.
8. Prepares meeting materials.
9. Records minutes at various meetings.
High School Diploma/GED required and 2 or more years of administrative support experience. Proficiency in MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel and MS Outlook a must. Excellent communications skills – written and verbal. The ability to prioritize projects, possesses strong problem solving skills, good research skills and attention to detail.
Additionally, qualified candidates will demonstrate excellent professional communication skills in all communication formats, including email, phone and face-to-face. Applicants must be well organized, dependable, and able to successfully manage work priorities. Applicants must have proficient writing skills.