Automotive Sales Manager - Desk Manager
Dealership Experience a MUST – TOP PAY - Aggressive Benefits Package - Apply Now.
Business is Booming and The Hertrich Family of Automobile Dealerships seeks motivated full time Sales Managers to join our World Class Sales and Management Team.
- Are you a proven leader and a take-charge individual who will drive business and lead our World Class team?
- Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment where you have exciting career opportunities and unlimited income potential?
- Do you have a passion for the Automotive Industry?
- Are you an enthusiastic individual who wants to work for a mission driven company?
Then our Company is the Right fit for you! Hertrich is looking for a leader who is motivated to succeed and intent on providing great customer service and maximizing profitability on each and every deal! Hertrich is a family-owned and operated organization with a strong financial foundation. We offer career stability and exciting opportunities for advancement. Become a member of a winning organization where you have the opportunity to lead and energize a team to increase market share and achieve targeted unit sales and profit margins.
Hertrich Family offers:
- Extremely Competitive Salaries
- Great Benefits, including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, & Life Plans
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Personal Days
- 401K Plan with Employer Match
- Employee Purchase Discounts
- Management Incentives
- Great Work Environment!
Auto Sales Manager Duties:
- Train, develop, and motivate a professional sales force
- Develop a creative and successful strategy for every sale
- Ensure that every Customer is completely satisfied with the entire purchase experience
- Ensure that all deals, paperwork, and data are completed according to Hertrich standards
- Maximize profitability on each and every deal
- Perform other duties as assigned by the General Manager
Automotive Sales Manager Qualifications:
- Minimum of two years successful Automotive Sales Management -Or- Minimum of three years solid proven sales track record if you are a current salesperson ready to take the next step
- A strong work ethic with the ability to achieve desired results
- Strong Leadership Skills
- Be assertive and knowledgeable in dealership sales operations
- Be results-driven, highly energized and self-motivated
- Used car buying/appraising experience a PLUS
- Auto Manufacturer Master Sales and/or Management Certifications a PLUS
- Must be available to work a flexible schedule including weekends
- High School Diploma/ GED required. College degree a PLUS
Offers of employment are conditional. Candidates must successfully complete a Pre-Employment Drug Screening, Criminal Background Check, and Motor Vehicle Record Check. A criminal record will not automatically disqualify an applicant from employment. We are a drug-free workplace. We are an EEO/ AA employer. Job seekers will be given consideration without regard to their disability or protected veteran status.