Who we are
Snackpass is building social meets mobile ordering for restaurants. Skip the line and get rewards with friends.
Our users save time, save money and connect with friends on our social commerce layer that includes social rewards, group buying, and social menu. Meanwhile, we help restaurants recruit new customers, engage existing ones, and streamline operations to ultimately grow their business. Snackpass is transforming the restaurant ordering experience into a rich, personalized and social experience.
Snackpass is one the largest social commerce platforms in the US, one of the fastest growing marketplaces, and a top 100 YC company. We're backed by Andreessen Horowitz, Y Combinator, First Round Capital, and Craft Ventures. We are growing 3x YoY and are a team of 80 people. And we're just getting started. The environment at Snackpass is high impact, fast paced, and empowering for everyone. We are growing fast and looking for hungry and humble builders to join us in any of our hubs (NYC, SF, LA) or remotely.Opportunity
While we've seen the rise of online delivery apps, delivery makes up less than 10% of the restaurant market. The rest - takeout and dine-in - remains offline, anonymous, and on the verge of disruption. There is a $600B opportunity to make offline takeout and dine-in transactions digital, social, and mobile, and we're leading this movement. We started on college campuses and are now bringing Snackpass to every college campus and city in the country. About the Role
As a Regional, Sales Manager, you will build and lead a team of Sales Executives to drive revenue targets in your region. This is an extremely high impact role and will be responsible for a significant portion of company revenue. You will collaborate closely with GTM and Product leadership to expand Snackpass to new territories and product development. This is an incredible entrepreneurial opportunity to join a forming sales org and scale an ambitious team while also scaling your career. Team
Drive revenue - owning a significant portion of Snackpass' net new GMV.
Hire a team of A+ Players - Recruit, train and build a high performing team of Sales Execs.
Build a competitive and collaborative sales culture - built on customer obsession, growth mindset and whatever it takes mentality.
Lead by example - bring in revenue and sell strategic restaurants (both SMB and enterprise) to join the Snackpass platform across our suite of products.
Set each rep up for success - provide hands-on coaching in the field, be their trusted resource.
Run a tight ship - meticulously build sales processes and implement tools (Salesforce, Salesloft etc) to improve sales efficiency.
Compete, together - partner cross-functionally with sales leadership, product and operations to ensure your team is working at lightning speed, but not in circles
Set challenging yet achievable goals - create an environment where we are never satisfied but celebrate small wins as we grow.
- 7+ years of experience in B2B high growth companies with a track record of sales performance and leadership experience in new business development & retention.
- Prior experience with leading a high performing end-to-end, outbound sales cycle and team.
- Demonstrate high ambition, entrepreneurial spirit, people skills, creativity, problem-solver, and a "get it done no matter what" attitude.
- Adaptable and creative and thrive in a fast-moving environment.
- Passionate about sales, team building and the future of the restaurant industry.
- Experience in restaurant space is a plus.
- You are an entrepreneur and leader who thrives under pressure.
- Located within one of our 3 hubs in NYC, LA or SF
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Unlimited paid time off and 12 paid holidays
- Remote friendly
- Home office stipend
- Professional development stipend
- Flexible hours
- Ample Snackpass swag
- 12 weeks paid parental leave
- Employee referral bonus program
Snackpass is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. In fact, we are confident that the most inclusive and diverse teams accomplish the most extraordinary results.
- Business Development
- Interpersonal Skills