To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
239 Van Rensselaer Street
Buffalo, NY 14210
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Senior Specialist (AML Detection)
KeyBank • Buffalo, NY
Posted 1 month ago
Please note there may be multiple positions available.
- Anti-Money Laundering Detection (AMLD) specialists are responsible for researching, analyzing and decisioning alerted activity that is deemed to be atypical behavior for personal or business accounts. Clearly articulate findings in a detailed and concise narrative. Occasionally provide periodic systems testing, data validation and research to aid in the creation of new alerting methodologies and scenarios.
- Perform in depth research by utilizing internal banking systems, as well as, external open source systems to investigate alerted transactional activity.
- Demonstrate strong investigative/analytical skills and be able to formulate and clearly articulate a supportable rational behind the decisioning of the alerted activity while complying with departmental procedures.
- Assist with periodic systems testing, data validation and research to aid in the creation of new alerting methodologies and scenarios.
- Collaborate with AML Investigations on cases, assisting by answering questions and providing details on researched items.
- Follow departmental standards, procedures and governmental policies in every aspect of the job responsibilities to comply with the Bank Secrecy Act and Patriot Act guidelines.
- Assist Key's Enterprise Security Services in achieving its overall strategic objectives.
- High school diploma or the equivalent work experience
- PC proficient, advanced Internet research skills, and strong investigation and analytical skills
- Proficient verbal and writing skills with the ability to identify and clearly articulate reviewed transactional activity.
- Ability to make decisions based on internal and external open source research.
- Ability to perform efficiently in a fast self-paced, changing environment, while continually meeting productivity and quality assurance standards.
- Associate’s Degree from a 2 year or Technical College
- Bachelor’s Degree in Criminal Justice, Intelligence Studies or possesses related practical business experience.
- Certification of Anti-Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS)
- General knowledge of anti-money laundering laws, regulations and guidance (e.g., Bank Secrecy Act, Patriot ACT, Know Your Customer etc.) and be able to respond to questions regarding anti-money laundering.
KeyCorp is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to engaging a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.