SWBC has been recognized as one of the Best Companies to Work for in Texas and has an exciting opportunity for the right individual to join an energetic and seasoned team, with an established and expanding national firm.
Headquartered in San Antonio, SWBC is a diversified financial services company providing a wide range of insurance, mortgage, and investment services to financial institutions, businesses, and individuals. With offices across the country, SWBC is committed to providing quality products, outstanding service, and customized solutions in all 50 states.
Provides SharePoint and DotNetNuke (DNN, SHAREPOINT, AND DOCUMENTUM) expertise across the SWBC enterprise and provides support and oversight in all aspects of the SharePoint and DNN, SHAREPOINT, AND DOCUMENTUM environments including design, architecture, administration, implementation, availability, reliability, performance, monitoring, and security.
- Designs and develops solutions that address business needs and opportunities by working with business and IT personnel; proposes changes that would make the SharePoint and DNN, SHAREPOINT, AND DOCUMENTUM environments a more effective solution; gathers requirements; creates custom technical design documents; performs unit and system testing; and implements plans for small to complex projects.
- Participates in planning and execution of tasks related to SharePoint and DNN, SHAREPOINT, AND DOCUMENTUM based initiatives which may include upgraded versions of current systems, third-party solutions, and integrations with additional enterprise systems.
- Maintains DNN, SHAREPOINT, AND DOCUMENTUM installation, upgrades, configuration changes, and debugging issues.
- Provides technical support of InfoPath forms to include communicating the location of form libraries, their purpose and workflows; and develops InfoPath forms connected to web services.
- Assists SWBC divisions in standardizing and optimizing the way data/information is stored and retrieved which includes training of best practices for users when using SharePoint and DNN, SHAREPOINT, AND DOCUMENTUM.
- Stays abreast of current SharePoint and DNN, SHAREPOINT, AND DOCUMENTUM solutions, development concepts, best practices and procedures by attending trainings, participating in professional associations, and the like.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field, or currently enrolled Full Time working towards Bachelor's Degree.
- Some experience in systems administrating, systems development, or related experience highly desirable.
- Working knowledge of SharePoint 2010 and 2013, DNN, SHAREPOINT, AND DOCUMENTUM Platform and Evoq Content.
- Must have strong analytical, organizational, and detailed oriented skills.
- Must have strong communication (both verbal and written) and interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time at the computer performing duties.
- Must be able to lift up to 10-20 lbs. of computer equipment.
SWBC is a Substance-Free Workplace and requires pre-employment drug testing.
Please note, SWBC does not hire tobacco users as allowed by law.
SWBC offers an excellent employee benefits package that includes: 401(k) with company match, medical/dental, Life, Long Term Disability, Accidental Death and Dismemberment, and Long Term Care insurance policies. SWBC also provides opportunities for professional growth. To learn more about SWBC, visit our website at URL blocked - click to apply
. If interested, please click the appropriate apply button. Only those candidates who meet the minimum requirements need apply.
Microsoft Share Point
Dot Net Nuke
Microsoft Info Path