To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Novato, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Synthesis Technician I
Apex Systems • Novato, CA
Posted 25 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
This role is responsible for performing manufacturing activities in compliance with company procedures and external regulatory requirements as directed by the departmental supervisor, manager or director.
Areas of Responsibility:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily.
- Perform manufacturing activities in accordance to written protocols per supervisor’s direction.
- Primary responsibilities may include stocking of consumables, printing labels, labeling tubes and kits, using analytical balances, capping of tubes, packaging of kits, routine instrument maintenance, running automated tasks with various liquid handling platforms, running and maintaining instrumentation in accordance to procedures.
- Support manufacturing activities in the Synthesis, Purification, Formulation lab and Kit Lab.
- Performs cleaning in accordance to the written protocols.
- Assist with organizational work with the guidance of Supervisor, Manager or Director.
- Maintain a clean and orderly laboratory environment.
- Perform quantitation of oligonucleotides using Spectrophotometer and micropipettes.
- Perform routine maintenance of equipment used in manufacturing.
- Order and fill reagents/buffers as needed.
Other Skills, Abilities, and Competencies:
- Self-motivated with the ability to function as a team player as well as work independently.
- Able to multi-task work in a fast paced environment.
- Attention to detail and a methodical approach to tasks.
- Strong communication and problem solving abilities are necessary.
- High School diploma and required on the job training.
- Some instrumentation (e.g. HPLC, IR, MS) experience or knowledge preferred but not required.
- Experience with pipettes preferred but not required.
Microsoft Office, Outlook, Word, and Excel. Use of a web browser.
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178