When someone steps inside one of the Clients establishments, they’re immediately transported to an environment reminiscent of a comfortable cabin in the mountains. Even a first time guest will feel the familiar warmth a lumberjack would expect walking into their local lodge. The environment they provide would not be possible without the countless members holding the entire experience together. From cooks to bar backs and bussers, each team member plays a pivotal role.
Why people LOVE working for this company!
Every player works towards the same goal: to build one exceptional team
Position Overview & Responsibilities
This job requires the manager to direct the work of other store employees in order to create and maintain a profitable store environment that provides best-in-class service, hospitality, food and beverage to every guest. The manager must also manage costs, initiate local store marketing and recruiting efforts, and ensure that proper policies are followed, including employment and incident documentation.
• The duties and responsibilities of a manager include, but are not limited to:
• Uphold standards of cleanliness per Health Code and periodic Quality Assurance Checks.
• Ensure that alcohol is always served responsibly and in accordance with the law.
• Drive sales by working with all team members to execute excellent operations, local store marketing, and recruiting efforts.
• Hold kitchen staff accountable to standards, safety, and sanitation guidelines.
• Responsibly handle cash, including but not limited to assigning drawers, computing employee checkouts, and bank deposits.
• Respectfully and properly handle all issues of alleged discrimination or harassment in accordance with policy.
• Maintain an atmosphere free of intimidation, discrimination, harassment, poor attitude, or poor work performance.
• Effectively coach and counsel.
• Effectively teach, motivate, and coach all team members
• Proactively recruit STAFF that meet or exceed the requirements in the Audition Guidelines.
• Ensure that Steps of Service are followed at all times and motivate staff to provide EXCELLENT service to every table.
• Hold team members accountable to standards and be willing to correct standards that are not met in any area including Image & Costume Guidelines.
• Maintain organized and updated training schedules, programs and materials for new employees.
• Effectively execute training and development programs including personal development.
• Consistently manage the execution of Performance Based Scheduling.
• Practice sound inventory control.
• Dress and act professionally each day to set a good example for all employees.Benefits
- Major Medical/Dental after 30 days
- 1 week vacation after one year
- Training _ 6 weeks in Dallas
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Must have leadership experience in high-volume restaurants and/or bars.
Ability to effectively communicate in the English language. Spanish communication skills are extremely helpful.
Ability to apply common sense and understanding to carry out simple one or two-step instructions. Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables. Ability to mathematically compute proper change and accurately settle checks.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out multi-step instructions. Ability to deal with quickly changing situations with many variables. Ability to mathematically compute proper change, accurately perform checkouts for employees, and compute correct bank deposits.
Must attend orientation and agree to policies and procedures as outlined. Must attend and successfully complete the manager training program prior to working a shift without supervision. Must successfully attend and complete any and all other required training in compliance with local and state regulations, such as food and/or alcohol service certifications.
The physical demands described here are the representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this role. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this role, the manager is regularly required to stand for up to 10 hours; walk; use hands and fingers to handle, feel, or carry objects, product, or controls; and talk or hear. The manager is frequently required to reach with hands and arms. The manager is occasionally required to sit. The manager must occasionally lift and/or move up to 40 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this role include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this role. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this role, the manager is regularly exposed to fumes or airborne particles from the kitchen. The manager is also occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions, when in the dish area or walk-in cooler, and sometimes uses toxic or caustic chemicals when cleaning. The noise level is usually loud. Many restaurants have smoking sections for their guests, and managers may be exposed to cigarette or cigar smoke in this area. [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Hospitality Recruitment: Restaurant FOH/Service Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer
- Training And Development
- Coaching And Mentoring