Web Analytics SpecialistCompensation:
The Digital Commerce Analytics Manager is responsible for data analysis and insights-based reporting to support website functionality that maximizes revenue and improves customer experience. This role will work collaboratively with digital marketing, eCommerce/eProcurement stakeholders and IT teams to benchmark and report on key performance indicators and leverage data mining activities to identify areas of opportunity.
Who are we seeking to attract?
We are seeking individuals to join our team of talented digital professionals who share never-ending passion and an unwavering focus on our customer experience. We believe that hiring and developing the best talent will lead to diversity of perspectives, ideas, and cultures to create better products and services as well as a welcoming and dynamic workplace.
• Build and manage a team of engaged, curious digital analysts
• Be accountable to daily, weekly and monthly reporting on the health of the digital commerce sales funnel, both eCommerce and eProcurement
• Conduct deep analysis on customer pathing and insights to optimize site experience
• Measure and report on A/B test performance on website, recommend next steps based on outcomes
• Evaluate the contribution of marketing channels to overall site performance. Recommend strategic shifts to marketing spend to improve ROI
• Define requirements to track all necessary web data to understand funnel performance, working closing with Engineering teams to implement as needed
• Assist in finding insights and create recommendations via written and verbal communications that can be understood by a broad audience
• Establish & maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders in eCommerce, eProcurement, Marketing, Product Partner Management and Sales to drive actionable insights.
• Provide Ad hoc analysis in support of the Digital Product Management team
Adobe Analytics, Power BI, SQL, MS Excel, Google Analytics, B2B e-Commerce, Digital Analytics, eProcurement, Data AnalyticsInnovation starts with people.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Analytics Manager, Digital Commerce
for more information.