This Customer Service Representative position in the shipping industry via Robert Half is perfect for someone who likes the idea of working in a dynamic, rapidly changing call center. If you are articulate and highly-skilled, you might be the Customer Service Representative we are looking for to build solid customer relationships. This long-term contract / temporary Customer Service Representative position in Norfolk, Virginia could be perfect for you!
- By being successful in your role, you will facilitate business development and client referral goals by actively cross-selling and referring customers
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, specifically Word, Outlook and internet applications
- Ability to interact effectively with internal and external partners and clients/customers
- Strong communication and social skills
- Customer invoices experience
- Command of data entry
- Superior Customer Service experience
- Microsoft Excel experience
- Database management experience
- Strong computer skills including customer database systems
- Customer service and office administrative skills
- Critical thinking, problem solving, ability to work independently
- Proven experience going the extra mile to solve complex customer inquiries via extensive research
- Positive attitude and an engaging businesslike approach
- Solid understanding of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems, e.g. ACT!, Illustrator, Highrise, and Insightly
- 2+ years of past relevant experience
If you are a service 'champion' who looks to improve and deliver personalized service based on individual customer needs, we want to hear from you. Contact us today!
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Customer Service Representative
for more information.