Pro Staff is partnered with a leading company in Indianola that is looking for an experienced Welder. The Welder position will be assembling and welding manufactured parts following blue prints and drawings meeting customer's requests. The perfect candidate for this position will be someone who is willing to be on their feet 10 – 12 hours per day, a go-getter, has welding experience and willing to work hard.
Hours for this position will be 6am - 4:30pm, Monday - Friday, with occasional OT on Saturdays. Starting pay will be between $16 - $18hr depending on experience.
Job Responsibilities for the Welder position:
- The primary responsibilities will be for sub assembly and final assembly of major machines and parts order components.
- Maintain safe work environment
- Ability to use various hand measuring tools as required to ensure tolerance and specifications are met.
- Ability to mig weld components according to drawings and specifications.
- Operate motorized material moving equipment to transport materials to designated areas.
- Operate and perform visual inspections on assemblies ensuring quality standards have been met.
- Demonstrated ability to read and interpret engineering drawing and prints.
Requirements for the Welder position:
- High School degree or equivalent preferred
- 2-5 years of experience in Manufacturing environment
- Stable work experience, demonstrated positive behavior
- Requires sitting and standing for long periods of time
- Good hand-eye coordination, arm, hand and finger dexterity, ability to grasp and maneuver materials.
*If interested in the Welder position. Please respond with an attached resume or apply online at Prostaff.com.
About Pro Staff
Pro Staff makes all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, ancestry, medical condition, age, marital status, national origin, citizen status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran status, denial of medical or family leave, pregnancy or pregnancy disability leave or any other protected group status as defined by federal, state or local law. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application or interviewing process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Pro Staff is an E-verify employer.
Final Assembly Schedule
Graphics Animation System For Professionals
Gas Metal Arc Welding