Associate Creative Director-Copy-Deloitte-s Green Dot Agency
Do you love to write? Do you seeand solveproblems from a different angle? Can you translate business jargon into copy that's confident, clear, and humanand inspire other copywriters to do the same?
Deloitte's Green Dot Agency is hiring an associate creative director (copy) with a strong portfolio of smart, effective marketing campaigns. You'll be a working manager, writing your own copy for some projects while inspiring and directing junior talent on others. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment juggling multiple priorities at once, submit your resume and a link to your portfolio today.
What you'll do
* Conceptualize, write, and edit persuasive copy for cross-channel campaign assets, including sales sheets, case studies, thought leadership, video/motion graphics, infographics, web copy, social media, and email.
* Understand and incorporate Deloitte's content strategy and brand positioning into all content, as appropriate.
* Review work from junior team members, providing guidance to advance the best thinking in line with the brief and project scope.
* Translate campaign positioning strategies into clear, user-centered messaging platforms that differentiate Deloitte.
* Collaborate with marketers, account managers, strategists, and other creatives to develop creative platforms and channel recommendations that deliver on campaign strategic objectives.
* Collaborate with marketers and client service practitioners to research topics and develop points of view on issues that matter to our clients; identify and clarify business objectives, solicit inputs, and develop key messages for campaign deliverables.
* Effectively present creative concepts and copy to internal teams and stakeholders, incorporating feedback to make the work stronger.
* Secure, brief, and manage freelance writers as needed to deliver projects.
* Coach younger talent, develop relationships with internal clients and fellow marketers, help problem solve, and be a team player.
Deloitte's Green Dot Agency is part of Deloitte's Marketing Excellence organization. We provide deliver marketing campaigns that differentiate the Deloitte brand, drive Deloitte's business priorities forward, innovate new marketing solutions, and deliver distinct client experiences. We develop cutting-edge marketing plans, creative assets, and unique experiences that engage our clients; deliver on the strategy of our businesses in the marketplace; and capture the hearts, minds, and loyalty of our clients.
What you'll bring to the table (Qualifications):
* Minimum of 10 years of experience writing and producing a range of marketing communications assets.
* Experience supervising and delegating work successfully within collaborative teams, with a proven ability to provide effective creative feedback on work and help junior talent grow and improve.
* Conceptual and strategic thinking with the ability to balance creativity and innovation with business objectives.
* Clear, concise writing, with the ability to distill complex ideas into easily understood language.
* Fluency in both digital and traditional channels, including all social media platforms, content creation, and video.
* Excellent project management and interpersonal skills, with a proven ability to juggle multiple projects and manage competing priorities and tight deadlines.
* Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to present to and interact with senior leaders and highly intellectual thinkers.
* Strong copy editing and proofreading skills.
* Experience with marketing professional services (consulting) or other B2B experience preferred.
* 4 year degree in Writing, English, Journalism, Marketing, Communications or related discipline
* Limited immigration Sponsorship may be available.
The wage range for this role takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational needs. The disclosed range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. At Deloitte, it is not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their role and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range is $78,570- $161,330.
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Services LP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 132625
- Advertising Campaigns
- Business Planning
- Coaching And Mentoring
- Copy Editing