To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Houston, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Supply Chain Manager
BCforward • Houston, TX
Posted 3 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Supply Chain Manager
BCforward is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Supply Chain Manager for their onsite requirement in Houston, TX.
- Position is at the client site in Ft Worth Texas
- It for an email marketing project within the Customer Loyalty area.
- It requires supporting multiple environments, working with team members on and offshore and working with the client's vendors.
- The candidate will be required to handle both production support activities and development projects using DevOps and Agile methodologies.
- Partner with Hybrid IT Business teams on strategic initiatives
- Independently structures analytical approaches and develops project strategies by applying advanced, in-depth supply chain and industry knowledge.
- Interprets data to create new processes, strategies, and tools to be used for supply chain business objectives.
- Leads large, cross functional project teams, providing mentoring and guidance.
- Owns complex strategic supply chain projects from planning through to execution and provides findings resulting from project execution.
- Consults with business executives on a wide range of high-level supply chain issues, including risk management and new growth opportunities.
- Creates new frameworks for delivery and contributes to tools, templates, and intellectual capital.
- Works across multiple countries and businesses; works horizontally and vertically.
- Decision-making implications extend to multiple functions and/or businesses, and impact the business directly.
- Frequently interacts with Directors, VPs and up both internal and external to HPE
Education and Experience Required
- First level university degree or equivalent experience; advanced university degree preferred.
- Typically, 6+ years of experience in a supply chain function.
- Knowledge and Skills Required
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Extensive knowledge of and ability to manage complex financial analysis and modeling.
- Advanced written and verbal communication, presentation, and persuasion skills; mastery in English and local language.
- Advanced team and project management skills, including project structuring and managing multiple work streams independently.
- Excellent business acumen, technical knowledge within multiple business units, and extensive knowledge in applications, technologies, and emerging industry trends.
- Ability to independently draft and present customer deliverables, recommendations, and communications strategies
Location: Houston, TX
Duration: 1 year contract with strong possibility of extension or permanent placement
Who to Contact: Victoria DiMarco
How to Apply:
BCforward began as an IT business solutions and staffing firm. Founded in 1998, BCforward has grown with our customers' needs into a full service personnel solutions organization. BCforward's headquarters are in Indianapolis, Indiana and also operates delivery centers in 17 locations in North America as well as Hyderabad, India and Puerto Rico. We are currently the largest consulting firm and largest MBE certified firm headquartered in Indiana. With 14+ years of uninterrupted growth, the addition of two brands (Stafforward and PMforward) and a team of more than 1400 resources our teams deliver services for multiple industries from both public and private sectors. BCforward's team of dedicated staffing professionals has placed thousands of talented people over the past decade, with retention rates that are consistently higher than the industry average.
Stay in the lead - Find the latest in Hot Job posts, tips to stand out in the crowd, and more! Join BCforward on Facebook today!
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 59370 when responding to this ad.