ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Responsible for package presentation setup from initiation to implementation.
- Review nutrition labeling, imagery, and claims for regulatory compliance.
- Coordinate packaging graphics with sales, marketing, quality assurance, printers, customers and respective production facilities.
- Review and approve package proofs according to CFR regulations, plant requirements, print guidelines and brand standards.
- Timely communications with sales, marketing, plants, suppliers/printers, external and internal customers, quality assurance, and management regarding packaging graphics.
- Digital asset management related to graphics.
- Maintain documentation related to packaging projects and approvals.
- Act as backup for other Packaging Specialists.
- Values that align with the Saputo culture.
- Associate’s Degree in Business Management or equivalent experience. Food industry packaging/labeling preferred.
- Exhibits professionalism, flexibility, initiative and work ethic.
- Hands on experience with project management tools a plus (e.g. Microsoft Project, Basecamp, or Wrike).
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and work independently.
- Proficient user of MS Office toolset (Word and Excel).
- Solid organizational skills, including time management and multitasking.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and problem solving skills.
Attention To Detail
Packaging And Labeling
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
See the next step in your career
Package Labeling Development Specialist
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: 1151.4
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Our team of 9,600 men and women work together everyday to achieve our performance and growth objectives. Through our collective commitment and passion, we are now the 11th largest milk processor in the world, the largest in Canada, the third in Argentina, among the top three cheese-makers in the United States, and the largest snack-cake manufacturer in Canada.
View the full profile
Our corporate values enable us to offer quality products and services to all our clients. Our stimulating work environment fosters and rewards initiative, and encourages us to expand our horizons everyday in search of new concepts and solutions to improve our business process.
We offer very interesting career opportunities to both young and experienced candidates, since we encourage promotion from within. Furthermore, our Company's growth creates international career opportunities within our 5 divisions spread across 5 countries and 3 continents.
We all share a sense of belonging that leads us to regard Saputo as our own. Indeed, we share the privilege of being able to perfect ourselves fully and have a direct stake in the Company's success, all in the spirit of openness, respect and diversity.
Consumers and customers in over 40 countries appreciate our products distributed under our well-known brands such as Saputo, Alexis de Portneuf, Armstrong, Baxter, Dairyland, Danscorella, De Lucia, Dragone, DuVillage 1860, Frigo, Kingsey, La Paulina, Nutrilait, Ricrem, Stella, Treasure Cave, HOP&GO!, Rondeau and Vachon.
Saputo Inc. is a public company whose shares are traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbol SAP.