Envision Physician Services is a multispecialty physician group and practice management company. Established in 1953, our organization provides anesthesia, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, primary/urgent care, surgical services, and women’s and children’s health services to hospitals and health systems nationwide. Sheridan Healthcare, EmCare, Reimbursement Technologies and Emergency Medical Associates have recently joined forces to form Envision Physician Services. As one organization, we now provide a greater scope of service than any other national physician group. Our collective experience from hundreds of local, customized engagements, culture of continuous lean process improvement, and team of experts in the business of healthcare enable us to better solve complex problems and consistently give healthcare organizations confidence in our execution. Our combined organization serves more than 780 healthcare facilities in 48 states and the District of Columbia.
If you are looking for a stable, fast-paced, growing company in the healthcare industry that is committed to innovation, excellence and integrity, then this may be a great next step in the advancement of your career.
We currently have an exciting opportunity available for an experienced Medical Assistant at Questcare Pulmonary in PLANO, Texas. The Medical Assistant performs clinical functions such as taking history and vital signs, documentation results, coordinating lab and prescription orders, and assisting with minor office procedures. Assures optimal patient flow within the clinical areas and communicates issues with physicians, clinical, administrative staff and management.Responsibilities
- Medical Assistant with 2 or more years of experience in a large volume practice, busy clinic and/or hospital setting
- Experience in a Pulmonary setting is preferred
- Phlebotomy experience highly desired
- Experience administering injections
- Solid verbal communication skills in English are required
- Experience with front and back office responsibilities
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, assisting with patient calls regarding medications, prescriptions, and educational consultations
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong work ethic, with a high degree of flexibility, reliability, and punctuality
- Responsible for adhering to Information Security Policies and ensuring Envision is as secure as possible.
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
- 2 or more years of related work experience
- Certified/Registered Medical Assistant
- EMR- eClinicalworks
- Bilingual a plus
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes full Medical, Dental and Vision benefits effective on your first day of employment. A company matching 401 K, tuition reimbursement, company paid Life Insurance and Long-term Disability, as well as generous PTO and Paid Holidays
If you are ready to join an exciting, progressive company and have a strong work ethic, join our team of experts! We offer a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package.
Envision Physician Services uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Envision Physician Services. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Electronic Medical Record