Assistant Clinical Director (RN) - Intensive Care Unit (ICU) - PIH Health Hospital - Downey, CA
Assistant Clinical Director (RN) - Intensive Care Unit (ICU) Position Summary:
The Assistant Clinical Director (RN) - Intensive Care Unit (ICU) provides leadership for staff and accountability for assigned operations. In conjunction with the unit leadership, works to improve the quality of patient care, strengthens the financial performance of the department, and improves patient, physician, and employee satisfaction. Serves as a role model and provides clinical expertise to the department. Demonstrates effective skills in communication, advocacy, and promoting a shared vision. Identifies safety concerns and institutes measures to provide a safe environment for patient and staff. Skills include but are not limited to:
- Demonstrated leadership ability.
- Written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal competence, negotiation and confrontation skills.
- Basic computer skills.
- Organizational, prioritizing, and time management skills.
- Clinical education related to specialty.
- Knowledgeable and proficient in the use of healthcare technology within specialty area.
- Demonstrates a commitment to customer service and an ability to meet the needs and expectations of patients and colleagues.
Assistant Clinical Director (RN) - Intensive Care Unit (ICU) Qualifications:
- Current California RN license
- Current BLS and ACLS certification from American Heart Association
- BSN or currently enrolled in BSN program
- Two years clinical experience in an acute care facility
- Clinical certifications preferred for applicable units, i.e.NRP, PALS, CCRN etc.
- Previous Management experience preferred
PIH Health is a nonprofit, regional healthcare network with two hospitals, numerous outpatient medical offices, a multispecialty medical (physician) group, home healthcare services and hospice care, as well as heart, cancer and emergency services. Our leadership is dedicated to putting patients first-a cornerstone of our mission, vision and values-as we deliver top-quality healthcare.
Please Click APPLY to submit your resume for consideration
Registered Nurse Certified
Critical Care Registered Nurse (Ccrn)