To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Minneapolis, MN
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
National Operations Manager, Legal Services
R.R. Donnelley & Sons Company • Minneapolis, MN
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Office Services Manager is responsible for overseeing all aspects of the services provided at a particular site, including staff, workflow, quality assurance, customer feedback, etc. This individual also understands and is trained in all service areas and can fill in for backfill as needed. Additional job responsibilities are outlined below:
- Collaborate with the National Account Director to ensure that client requirements are understood, effectively documented and adhered to in service delivery and any future enhancements to the service delivery model
- Oversight of the local team schedule and relevant client communications surrounding changes to the standard working hours of the team (including vacation, call-in availability, holiday hours, etc.)
- Lead the team in ascertaining accurate and consistent methodology in determining project complexity and required production time
- Ensure all work is performed according to prioritized schedules/deadlines – and that all deadlines are met or effectively renegotiated according to established SLAs
- Ensure effective communication and relationships with end users across all service offerings
- Address any discrepancies in client-supplied data for appropriate client clarification
- Deliver updates to clients regarding job status as required – work in collaboration with automated workflow system features and updates
- Oversee quality control processes and ensure all requirements are adhered to, including conducting spot checks on all work from time-to-time during the project lifecycle
- Cross trained in all service areas and provides backup support to teams
- Provide level one escalation point for issue troubleshooting
- Deliver support for specialty projects as required
- Monitor and maintain policies and procedures to staff
- Generate and assist in process improvement ideas
- 5-7 years experience in similar service ideally within a law firm
- Prior supervisory experience preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in discipline related to functional work
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Ability to quickly learn proprietary systems
- Excellent written and oral communication with ability to state messages in a clear manner
- Provide premiere service to clients with a “can do” attitude