$80000.00 to $90000.00 yearly
Please email Melissa Painter directly for immediate consideration: [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Accounting Manager/Supervisor
. Do you have a knack for establishing and regulating an organization's accounting and finance procedures? If you're a practical Accounting Manager, this might be the job for you. This is a position where employees feel appreciated in their day-to-day work and are rewarded for their efforts. This Accounting Manager position with a burgeoning, innovative company is for candidates who can take charge of daily operations, such as preparing and/or reviewing appropriate ledger entries and reconciliations, maintaining the general ledger system, preparing monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements, assisting with regulatory reporting as applicable, and related duties. !
How you will make an impac
- Contribute to the preparation of GAAP financial statements through data analysis, document preparation, integrity validation, and reconciliation processes
- Assemble various technical accounting policies, procedures, and analyses
- Review and analyze balance sheets and income statement accounts owned by the Senior Accountant
- Lead and supervise the accounting team performance during the closing process to ensure close deadlines are met
- Advanced credentials such as a Masters of Business Administration / MBA or Certified Public Accountant / CPA are preferred
- Customer service oriented communication skills
- Demonstrated technology and analytical abilities
- Critical thinking, problem solving, ability to work independently
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or equivalent degree and/or experience
- Recent relevant financial experience
- Accounts Payable (AP) experience
- Command of general ledger
- Microsoft Excel experience
- Account reconciliation experience highly desired
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled finance and accounting professionals in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local office at
or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/finance to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Accounting Manager/Supervisor.