Great things are happening at WSFS Wealth. Become part of an organization that consistently ranks as one of Gallup’s top client centric companies, as well as, a top place to work.
We are looking to add Financial Advisors from Southern Delaware to Philadelphia to our team. We offer both a registered investment advisor and broker-dealer platform for advisors.
Advisors will be responsible for building client relationships and having a strong commitment to provide discretionary investment, financial planning, and guidance to clients. Ideal advisors will have an existing client base and a successful track record building client relationships within the community.
Advisors will work closely with our commercial banking relationship managers and our private banking team to expand bank client relationships to WSFS Wealth. Additionally, as a select member of the Fidelity Wealth Advisor Solutions program, advisors will have access to a pool of client referrals.
Advisors should have strong technical financial planning expertise balanced by the ability to communicate clearly with clients with varying degrees of investment knowledge. Advisors will have the ability to work independently and with our research and wealth planning teams to provide clients with solutions to address individual client goals.
Consider joining a team that provides you with freedom, flexibility, and ability to operate in a nimble and entrepreneurial environment, backed by the capital strength and brand of WSFS.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance or Economics, or equivalent work experience, is required.
• Previous experience as a financial advisor or registered investment advisor (RIA) is required.
• Must have knowledge of key planning, investment and risk management concepts.
• Must have excellent computer skills (fluent in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
• Must have excellent written and oral communication skills, including strong presentation skills.
• Proven ability to show discretion in private and confidential matters required.
• CFP® designation strongly preferred.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described below must be met by an Associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
• Incumbent will be required to stand for intermittent periods of time.
• Incumbent may be required to sit for prolonged periods of time.
• Dexterity is mandatory as this job requires frequent use of hands and fingers.
• The incumbent will be required to walk, reach with hands and arms, push items overhead, occasionally climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
• The incumbent will also be required to talk, hear, see, read and write.
• This position requires regular lifting and moving of 10-25 lbs.
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Cognitive Demands: The cognitive demands described below must be met by an Associate to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
• This position requires adaptability, assessing, analyzing, calculating, dependability, memorizing, good judgment, stress control, prioritization, social skills and speaking.
• This position requires comprehension, organization, reasoning and decision-making, communication and mathematical ability.
• Incumbent must possess the capability to understand, remember, and apply oral and/or written instructions or other information, organize thoughts and ideas into understandable terminology, prioritization of own work schedule, apply common sense in performing job duties and making decisions which have impact on immediate work unit.
• Incumbent must be able to understand and follow basic instructions and guidelines, complete routine paperwork, use existing form letter and/or conduct routine oral communication, communicate with individuals using a telephone, hear and speak effectively on the telephone, express or exchange ideas by means of spoken word, communicate orally with others accurately and quickly, at an audible level that others can hear.
• Incumbent must also have the ability to count accurately and the ability to add, subtract, multiply, divide and record, balance and check results for accuracy.