Manufacturing Technician, Alameda, CA
The Manufacturing Technician position will safely operate production tools using standard operating procedures to synthesize material from process step to process step. The individual will work their shift to verify that all production material made meets the defined quality specifications. This role is instrumental in ensuring that the Manufacturing Team meets and exceeds set production deliverables and targets.
- Immediately report emergencies, incidents, and near misses to the Manufacturing Supervisor
- Safely operate process and analytical tools
- Follow standard operating procedures and production schedule
- Able to work with delicate, mechanical parts and large tools
- Load and unload material into containers and tools
- Measure and record data using defined software
- Carryout wet chemical processes with manual to semi-automated equipment
- Identify and correct small minor maintenance tasks on tools
- Participate in the continuous improvement of safety, quality, output, and tool uptime
- Work 12 hour day shift rotation schedule to support 24/7 operation
- Document clock in / clock out times and all breaks as required in defined software
- Work overtime hours if requested and approved by Manufacturing Supervisor
- Prioritize safety at all times
- Able to adapt to change safely and quickly
- Demonstrate a high standard for the quality of work performed
- Execute daily work outlined by supervision to support team in achieving goals
- Perform repeatable, complex tasks with high attention to detail
- Collaborative, dependable, positive team player
- 2 years experience in a high-volume manufacturing role preferred
- 1 year experience in cGMP or cGLP environment preferred
- Experience working with chemicals preferred
- Able to document and review data in multiple computer software programs
- Able to read, comprehend, and perform standard operating procedures and work instructions
- Demonstrate effective verbal and written communication skills
With Kelly, you’ll have access to some of the world’s highest regarded scientific organizations—providing you with opportunities to work on today’s most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits you’ll be proud to help advance. We work with 90 of the Fortune 100 companies and found opportunities for more than 10,000 scientific professionals last year.
You pursued a career in science to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the world a better place. Let Kelly fuel your career—connect with us today.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. URL blocked - click to apply
Attention To Detail