To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Naval Air Station Patuxent River, MD 20670
- Josh Biacan
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Digital Signage Application Administrator
ECS Federal, LLC • Naval Air Station Patuxent River, MD
Posted 1 month ago
ECS is seeking a Digital Signage Application Administrator to work in our Patuxent River, MD office.
Please Note: This position is contingent upon contract award.
The Application Administrator is responsible for effective provisioning, installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of systems hardware and software and related DoD NMCI NIPRNet infrastructure of the National Help Desk RMG digital signage communication system.
- Troubleshoot issues with existing equipment including hardware, software, and network issues
- Assist with maintaining and updating the digital signage software on the existing installations
- Constant proactive monitoring of digital signage network for issues
- Monitor external data feeds to ensure operations are functioning properly
- Work with vendors to troubleshoot issues
- Report and document software bugs to vendors\management
- Stage and deploy digital signage hardware
- Design and maintain interactive display layouts
- Create work orders and dispatch field service personnel for repair work
- Communicate production outages with management and team in a timely manner
- Work closely with the customers in assessing, fulfilling, and maintaining their digital signage requirements
- Active Security Clearance (Interim Secret at a minimum to start). Tasking requires employee to receive and maintain a TS Clearance
- Associate Degree or 2 years of equivalent experience
- Two years of prior experience in a similar application/system administration role
- Experience with MS Windows and Windows Server
- Knowledge of system integration, system interfaces, SQL and IIS on DoD NMCI NIPRNet
- Experience in technical system troubleshooting and problem solving within the NMCI environment
- Demonstrate experience in total lifecycle management of IT systems and services to include: strategy, design, testing, fielding, operations, and disposal.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- The ability to work independently or as a team
- Proficient in MS Office (specifically Visio, Excel and Project)
- Strong organization skills and multitasking abilities
- Tasking requires employee to obtain a Security+ Certification within 3 months of hire but no longer than 6 months
- Knowledge and experience with digital signage or communication systems (RMG, Coolsign, Dynamax, Scala, etc.)
- Photo editing and/or web design experience a plus (media, design, Photoshop, photo editing, web design)
- MS SharePoint experience a plus (display data in SharePoint onto the digital displays)
- Previous network operations or Audio/Video system experience a plus
- Security+ Certification
- 8570 compliance
- ITIL Foundation v3 Certification
ECS is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. ECS promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans.
ECS is a leading mid-sized provider of technology services to the United States Federal Government. We are focused on people, values and purpose. Every day, our 2300+ employees focus on providing their technical talent to support the Federal Agencies and Departments of the US Government to serve, protect and defend the American People.