Our client, the largest Managed Healthcare, for profit firm, is currently seeking a Vendor Management Analyst position for a 6+ month contract position with the opportunity for extension. This position is located in Mason, OH.
By working for our client, you will be exposed to a large company (listed on the NYSE), work for a leader in health care solutions, work in a fast-paced corporate environment and be an integral part to the team.
In addition to working with the world’s most recognized and trusted name in staffing, Kelly employees can expect:
• Competitive pay
• Paid holidays
• Year-end bonus program
• Recognition and incentive programs
• Access to continuing education via the Kelly Learning Center
Pay range - $28.00 - $30.65/hour
URL blocked - click to applyURL blocked - click to applyURL blocked - click to applyURL blocked - click to applyURL blocked - click to applyURL blocked - click to applyURL blocked - click to apply
Responsible for supporting vendor management activities to achieve goals and objectives for the Service Operations enterprise function(s). Ensures vendor conformity to the company's operational processes and management guidelines.
- Assists in the execution of vendor agreements to ensure compliance, monitor contractual and committed benefit requirements.
- Coordinate collection of metrics regarding vendor performance; rationalizes data; and submits reports to management.
- Monitor vendor performance to ensure compliance with Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and other vendor contractual commitments.
- Provides support to vendor management team.
- Assists with vendor management projects and/or payment of vendor invoices.
Required education, skills & experience:
- Requires a BA/BS degree in business or related field.
- 1-3 years experience related to vendor/contract management, operations, and/or project management.
**Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. Please submit your resume to be considered for this position by pressing the “SUBMIT RESUME” button below. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position (URL blocked - click to apply), however, your resume should be uploaded via the “SUBMIT RESUME” button included within**
Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune
100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access
the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people
around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit URL blocked - click to apply and connect with us on URL blocked - click to apply, URL blocked - click to apply and URL blocked - click to apply.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. URL blocked - click to apply