Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as 'Personal Cell' or 'Cellular' in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo Technology is a team of more than 40,000 information technology and security professionals who help keep Wells Fargo at the forefront of America's diversified financial services companies. Employees execute an engineering-led IT strategy to deliver stable, secure, scalable and innovative services that provide Wells Fargo global customers ‘round-the-clock' banking access through in-store, online, ATM, and other channels. Wells Fargo Technology plays a critical role in the company's customer and employee experience, business and risk management transformation, and growth agenda.
The Technology Resiliency Process/Risk/Controls Consultant will support the Head of Technology Continuity and Resiliency Policy/Process/Risk & Controls, and lead the body of work around performing Technology Continuity and Resilience Process/Risk/Controls gap assessment(s), produce current state assessment of gaps and partner in orchestrating remediation activities across the Technology Teams. In addition, an understanding of the Wells Fargo's culture is equally important to technical expertise. The TCR PRC Consultant will be able to translate regulatory and risk management requirements into actionable plans and initiatives to establish or improve processes and controls related to Technology Continuity and Resiliency.
Technology Resiliency Process/Risk/Controls Consultant will assist with Technology Continuity and Resiliency Policy/Guidelines development, standardization, awareness, implementation assistance, and enforcement of related policies. Identify impact of partner policies on Technology Continuity and Resiliency capabilities. Identify gaps in policy adherence and controls, and recommend pragmatic solutions to address the gaps. Assist process owners with designing technology resiliency related processes and controls that are effective and efficient. Identify technology continuity and resiliency controls, assess their design and operational effectiveness, determining risk exposures and develop remediation plans and determine technical and business impact of identified control issues and provide remediation guidance to process owners. The role will assist with the coordination of process and controls gaps remediation by liaising with key stakeholders across Technology.Required Qualifications
- 7+ years of technology experience
- 5+ years of business systems analysis experience, project management experience or a combination of both
- 5+ years of process improvement experience
- 1+ year of experience creating process flow diagrams in Microsoft Visio
- 2+ years of Business Process Risk Management program experience including scoring, mapping, building business processes and their associated risk and controls information
- 2+ years of experience managing information security or information technology risk management processes
Other Desired Qualifications
- Experience managing multiple medium technology development efforts within a major line of business
- Ability to influence across all organizational levels, particularly senior management
- Ability to motivate a team and lead strategic initiatives, collaborating across a large organization and multi-tasking as required
- Knowledge and understanding of technology risks related to business risks
- Good knowledge of industry guidance and frameworks - FFIEC, NIST, CoBIT 5 and ITIL
- Good Experience with BCP/DR
- Understanding of Technology risk & controls policies and processes and the ability to quickly identify areas of weakness
- Experience with working with a large global organization
- Ability to dissect a process, understand the flow, document risks, controls and process gaps
- Ability to manage control practices demonstrating a risk-based approach
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
AZ-Chandler: 2600 S Price Rd - Chandler, AZDisclaimer
NC-Raleigh: 1100 Corporate Center Dr - Raleigh, NC
MO-Saint Louis: 1 N Jefferson Ave - Saint Louis, MO
TX-DAL-Downtown Dallas: 1445 Ross Ave - Dallas, TX
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Technology Resiliency/BCP/DR Process and Controls Lead for benefits information.
Control Objectives For Information And Related Technology (Cobit)
Information Technology Infrastructure Libraries
Business Process Improvement