To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Knoxville, TN
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Dura-Line • Knoxville, TN
Posted 24 days ago
Mexichem is a leading provider of products and solutions across multiple sectors from petrochemical to construction, infrastructure, agriculture, healthcare, transportation, telecom and energy, among others. It is one of the biggest producers of plastic pipes and connections worldwide and one of the largest chemical and petrochemical companies in Latin America.
Built upon a global footprint, it employs over 19,000 people in more than 30 countries where it holds over 120 production plants, 2 fluorite mines, 6 training academies and 16 research and development laboratories and generates more than US$5.6 billion per year. With over 50 years of history and more than 30 years trading on the Mexican Stock Exchange, Mexichem has a business model of vertical integration and strategic acquisitions, which derives in exclusive access to raw materials, proprietary technology and global competitiveness. This position sits with the Dura-Line brand, which is one of many brands under the Mexichem umbrella.
SUMMARY OF FUNCTION:
Meet growth goals and objectives for assigned territory. Develop and maintain relationships with distributors, contractors, end users/owners and engineering firms. This role is responsible for the Mid-Atlantic region and the desired candidate will sit in Philadelphia or Baltimore.
DUTIES AND RESPONSBILITIES:
- Execute quarterly action plans to meet quarterly goals
- Utilize salesforce.com to maintain current account contracts, account planning, project tracking and forecasting
- Provide feedback on competition, market trends and pricing levels
- Identify products or solutions to expand our portfolio to deliver more value to your customers
- Team with district personnel to resolve customer concerns
- Become proficient at selling the value of microduct solutions
- Prioritize activities with effective time management
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Outside sales experience – 1-3 years preferred
- Computer proficiency
OCCUPATIONAL AND/OR PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability to travel minimum of 60% of time
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a cooperative and efficient manner with all levels of the organization
Mexichem offers a broad range of value added ingredients and finished products that contribute to customers’ success and ultimate improve the quality of life for people around the world. Along its commitment to good citizenship, Mexichem delivers Total Value to customers, employees and investors worldwide, every day.