$60000.00 to $90000.00 yearly
In this role, you will be handling financial statement preparation and consolidation, account analysis and reconciliations, cash flow analysis, budgets and forecasting, audit preparation, and internal control maintenance and regulatory reporting. Candidates need to bring strong analytical skills to the role and should be capable of handling challenging, fast-paced work environments. Great compensation, benefits, and chances for advancement are all part of the package. If this sounds like the role for you, apply today with Robert Half Finance!
Title: Project Accountant
Location: Sumner, WA
Salary: $60K-$90K (DOE) + Bonus + Benefits
- Engage in various department-wide initiatives
- Execute monthly accounting close procedures and deliverables (journal entries, reconciliations, reports) in compliance with GAAP
- Produce monthly consolidated P&L and Balance Sheet flux analysis for management purposes
- Contribute to coordinating quarterly reviews and testing with internal and external auditors
- Manage Ad-hoc projects as necessary
- Analyze financial information and report on financial results (trends, performance metrics, benchmarks)
- Prepare Balance Sheet account reconciliations
- Commitment to continuously improve the automation of the accounting and reporting process
- Work with business partners to ensure compliance with corporate accounting policies, procedures and controls and provide support on special requests
For more information, please contact Trevor Everitt at
or e-mail him at [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Project Accountant
. Thank you.
- Demonstrated ability in exemplary analytical, quantitative and social skills
- Knowledgeable of ERP systems
- Proficiency with corporate performance management (CPM) and business intelligence systems required
- Accounting experience in publicly-traded company a plus
- High attention to detail and possesses excellent organizational and writing skills
- 3-5 years of overall general accounting experience
- Strong time management skills preferred
- BA/BS in Accounting, CPA credentials are preferred
- Experience working in a dynamic and changing company environment a plus
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Vow to meet business deadlines
- Ability to effectively interact, verbally and in writing
- Seizes opportunities to produce results without direct supervision
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled finance and accounting professionals in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local office at
or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/finance to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Project Accountant.
Generally Accepted Accounting Principles