Headquartered in Cary, NC, a suburb of Raleigh, Aquity Solutions employs more than 7,000 clinical documentation production staff throughout the U.S., India, Canada, and Australia. With over 40 years of experience and recognized by both KLAS and Black Book as the top outsourced transcription service vendor, Aquity Solutions is focused on delivering superior business results. Aquity Solutions provides healthcare professionals with key services including: Medical Scribing, Interim HIM Services, Medical Coding and Medical Transcription. Job DescriptionVirtual Medical Scribes make a difference by...
Virtual Medical Scribes document physician-patient encounters by...
- Reducing physician burnout and turnover!
- Improving accuracy of clinical documentation!
- Allowing physicians to focus more on their patients!
Why work with AQuity?
- Actively listening to live conversations between physicians and patients.
- Communicating and verifying patient information with physicians.
- Utilizing EHR/EMR programs like Epic, Athena, Cerner, etc.
QualificationsWhat skills do YOU need to be successful as a Virtual Medical Scribe?
- Work from the comfort of your own home! Our scribe teams are 100% remote.
- Opportunities for growth and leadership experience!
- Company equipment is provided! (Upon successful completion of training program.)
- Great benefits including insurance options, 401k, holiday and paid time off.
Other position requirements...
- Working knowledge of medical terms through:
- Recent clinical experience as a medical assistant, medical transcriptionist, etc.
- OR college-level courses in medical terminology, anatomy, and physiology.
- Successful completion of AQuity's scribe training program.
- Strong computer and typing skills. (Typing test required.)
- Strong communication skills including:
- Ability to hear and understand all information provided by patient or healthcare provider in a remote environment and transcribe into clear written records.
- Excellent listening skills and ability to understand diverse accents and dialects of physicians, their staff, and patients.
- Bilingual scribes needed (Spanish). (Not required.)
- Availability to work full, uninterrupted 8 hour shifts during normal business hours (Monday through Friday, 7am to 7pm).
- 18 years of age or older.
- Currently live and authorized to work in the borders of the United States.
- HIPAA compliant and noise-free workspace.
- Secure, high-speed internet connection. (Satellite internet not acceptable.)
- Personal computer compatible with Microsoft programs used for training. (Company equipment is provided after training.)
A LITTLE MORE ABOUT US...
- This is a work-from-home position with a large opportunity for growth!
- Our top-notch benefits package includes medical, dental and vision coverage, short-term and long-term disability, 401K savings plan, and paid-time-off.
- We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Compensation and Benefits: The pay range for this position is $9.00 - $12.50 per hour (unless dictated by state/local minimum wage). Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to current market conditions, location, education, work experience, certifications, etc. Aquity Solutions offers a competitive benefits package including healthcare, 401k, and paid time off (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements for full-time employees). Aquity Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.Videos To Watch