To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Florham Park, NJ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Global Enterprise Solutions Inside Sales Rep
ADP - Automatic Data Processing • Florham Park, NJ
Posted 17 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
ADP is hiring Inside Sales Representatives. We’re looking for someone with a demonstrated sales aptitude and excellent closing skills. We know you’re busy, so we’ll get right to the point. Does this sound like you?
- Entrepreneurial spirit. A dreamer and a doer who is optimistic about possibilities, passionate about seeing your vision come to life, and takes thoughtful risks to get there.
- Self-Starter and go-getter. High-reaching and unstoppable. A can’t-stop-won’t-stop attitude and an urge to persevere until you reach the goal.
- Game changer. Out-of-the-box thinker who transforms problems into solutions, ideas into action, plans into results.
- Insatiable desire to learn. Motivated by continuous learning with a hunger to grow, become, do, share, and give more. Embraces opportunities and challenges the status quo.
First things first: We believe people make great companies, not the other way around. Our people make all the difference in cultivating a down-to-earth culture where ideas are welcomed and innovation is encouraged. The result? We’re changing the world of work with our HR solutions that help companies of all sizes focus less on work and more on success.
Speaking of success… As our next Inside Sales Representative, you’ll be the one to introduce prospective clients to ADP’s leading solutions and expert guidance. Over the phone, you’ll build relationships and win new business from Fortune 100 organizations to small, innovative businesses. Even better: We’ll support you along the way, helping you build your skills and enhance your talents. And when you make a name for yourself at ADP, doors will open for advancement opportunities, industry-leading compensation, and even luxurious trips.
THINGS YOU’LL DO: Responsibilities
- Drive our business forward by reaching and exceeding your sales goals.
- Turn prospects into loyal clients and raving fans. Usinga cold calling strategy, build relationships with potential clients, uncover the true needs of their business, and recommend the right ADP products and services.
- Deepen relationships across the ADP family by strategically cross-selling into existing accounts by putting the spotlight on ADP’s other shiny, new products and solutions.
- Collaborate daily with both internal and external customers, establishing and maintaining good customer relations.
EXPERIENCE YOU NEED: Required Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1-5 years successful sales experience
- Excellent systems literacy knowledge in MS Office
- A goal-oriented drive and proven ability to reach and exceed monthly/yearly quotas.
BONUS POINTS FOR THESE: Preferred Qualifications
- Prior business-to-business sales experience
- Excellent oral and written communication and customer relations skills
- Well-organized with highly effective time and activity management skills
- Mature and self-confident with the ability to work under pressure
Related Searches: Sales, Marketing, Territory, Region, District, Customer Service, Business-to-Business, Resume, Interview, Job Description, Position, Jobs, Work
Software in the Cloud. Experts on the Ground:
ADP powers the working world with comprehensive solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the “Most Admired Companies” by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes® as one of “The World’s Most Innovative Companies,” ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 65 years of experience as one of the largest providers of human capital management solutions world-wide.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, non-job related physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.