To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Florham Park, NJ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Global Enterprise Solutions Inside Sales Rep
ADP - Automatic Data Processing • Florham Park, NJ
Posted 14 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Unlock Your Career Potential: Sales at ADP. It takes a relentless team to lead an industry. ADP’s world-class sales team is driving our global growth as a worldwide leader of workforce solutions. If you believe in the power of relationships, we’ll give you the tools, training and support you need to connect with new and current customers, ranging from Fortune 100 corporations to small start-ups. And as you achieve success, you’ll enjoy the rewards, support and recognition you deserve.
ADP is hiring an Inside Sales Representative. In this position, you’ll identify and cultivate new prospects, cross-sell solutions to existing clients, and effectively close sales, with the support of exceptional sales training. You will be rewarded with industry-leading compensation, benefits and awards, as well as advancement opportunities with multiple business units and clients ranging from small businesses to multinational corporations.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, and Social Responsibility.
- Reach or exceed assigned sales goals
- Implement sales strategies and call prioritization
- Develop and execute a cold calling strategy to target prospects
- Mine existing and prospective clients for referral business
- Establish and maintain good customer relations, with both internal and external customers
- Connect customers’ business needs with ADP products and services
- Cross-sell other ADP solutions to existing clients
- Build network via phone with key decision makers in a designated territory
- Bachelor’s degree
- Between one and five years of work experience
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- Experience working on a sales quota
- Demonstrated ability to exceed sales quotas
- Business-to-business experience
- Goal oriented, with capacity and drive to reach and exceed quotas
- Demonstrated cold calling sales ability, with assertive, positive and persistent style
- Proven customer service skills
- Ability to effectively communicate through all mediums (verbal, listening, written)
- Aptitude for acquiring sales skills and product knowledge
- Organized, with effective time management skills
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Mature and self-confident
- Capacity to work under pressure
- Strong work ethic
- Committed to building a career path
Related Searches: Sales, Marketing, Territory, Region, District, Customer Service, Business-to-Business, Resume, Interview, Job Description, Position, Jobs, Work
Software in the Cloud. Experts on the Ground:
ADP powers the working world with comprehensive solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the “Most Admired Companies” by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes® as one of “The World’s Most Innovative Companies,” ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 65 years of experience as one of the largest providers of human capital management solutions world-wide.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, non-job related physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.