To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
3326 Garrity Boulevard
Nampa, ID 83687
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Lkq Corporation • Nampa, ID
Posted 2 days ago
Do you like to work on cars? Do you want to experience working on everything from economy to luxury to sports cars? We are hiring parts pullers. You will need a basic set of tools and some mechanical knowledge. Come work for a company where you have unlimited growth potential! Work is M-F.
Essential Job Duties:
1. Safely maneuvering around the yard or warehouse.
2. Finding/Retrieving parts.
3. Packaging parts for delivery / or prepping
4. Any paperwork involved with the parts.
5. Pull work orders.
6. Operate a yard truck
7. Pull and prep all sheet metal and other orders.
8. Tag all parts properly for destination.
9. Communicate with Sales and Dispatch.
10. Must display a positive and friendly attitude as well as appropriate behavior during work hours
11. Cleanliness must be maintained in the work area.
Basic Qualifications (Minimum Required Experience, Education, Knowledge/Skills/Abilities, Essential Physical Demands):
Education & Experience:High School Diploma or G.E.D. A working knowledge of automotive parts is preferred.
Knowledge/Skills/Abilities:Must possess the ability to follow instructions and to accept constructive feedback. Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with customers, co-workers, and the general public. Must be a self-motivated, hard working, and dependable person. Must be safety conscious. Must possess the ability to be adaptable and willing to perform duties beyond normal duties.
Machines, Equipment, and Software:Forklift, Sawzall operation, vehicle, loader
Essential Physical Demands/Work Environment:Sits, stands, bends, lifts, and moves intermittently during working hours. Subject to frequent interruptions, repetitive lifting. Must be able to lift at least 75 lbs. Average 40 hour work week, however some overtime may be required.