To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- St. Louis, MO
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Sr Digital Experience Product Manager
Windstream • St. Louis, MO
Posted 19 days ago
*This role can be remote or located in a Windstream office (if available)*
This position is part of the Digital Experience group, which is responsible for
supporting the digital vision and strategy goals for Windstream. We’re looking for an innovative, proven individual to be an active contributor to our digital experience team to support the long-term growth and sustainability of Windstream’s client portals while ensuring that we are a market leader and exceeding customer expectations.
The position will assist in developing new and/or improving current products and organizing their execution based on a deep understanding of stakeholder and end-user needs, product and market insights and other in-depth analysis.
This person will assist in communicating and reporting intelligence and analysis to senior managers in marketing, sales operations, base management and product marketing.
- Lead specific service areas in order to deliver new functionalities in the customer portal on time, in scope and in budget.
- Lead the identification and prioritization of truly innovative product features that deliver a competitive advantage and an exceptional user experience.
- Work closely with internal and external teams of developers, UI/UX professionals, graphic designers, Q/A experts, and marketers—driving the product deliverables at all phases of the product cycle.
- Develop thought-leadership to envision and design a desired end-state in digital services and products that meet end user needs and expectations.
- Assist in implementing user-centered design methods and/or design-thinking throughout the product development lifecycle to shape the strategy and define deliverables specific to the end service or product.
- Understanding and passion for customer experience, VOC and marketing fundamentals.
- Lead specific areas in the product management of Windstream’s WE Connect customer portal and its integration within Windstream’s product strategy.
- Contribute to business plans, road maps, and requirements that support product strategy objectives.
- Writing business requirement, user interface specifications, managing product releases through to completion.
- Market intelligence – be the expert on your products and how they perform against customer expectations and demands; be the expert on your competition and how to dominate them through industry leading applications and tools.
- Sales/Support enablement – assist in the communication of the value proposition of the portals internal teams including, sales, training, and client services. Also assist in the development of sales and training tools to support the selling proposition and usage of the portals.
- Develop and present recommendations to increase effectiveness of customer portal adoption, retention and usage programs.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Marketing, Product/Systems/Development Management, BA/PM
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, IT or related field.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent teamwork skills.
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority.
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision from requirements to development delivery.
- Efficiently work under pressures, deadlines, and when necessary stretch extra hours to complete assigned task.
- Familiarity with the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), agile and waterfall development, telecommunications industry and products a plus.
Mobile B2B experience.
Experience conceptualizing and managing online portals.
UI Design and usability experience.
Experience with current and emerging intranet and extranet portal technologies.
Experience with web-based solutions, virtualization and application development.
Job Category: Customer Service
Locations: 301 N Main St Ste 5000 |US|South Carolina|Greenville\ |US|New York|Buffalo\ |US|Colorado|Denver\ |US|Texas|Dallas\ |US|North Carolina|Charlotte\ |US|Tennessee|Nashville\ |US|Georgia|Atlanta\ |US|Illinois|Chicago\ |US|New Jersey\ |US|North Carolina|Raleigh\ |US|Arkansas|Little Rock\ |US|Virginia|Reston\ |US|New York|New York\ |US|Mississippi|Philadelphia\ |US|Missouri|St Louis\ |US|New York|Rochester
Employment at Windstream is subject to post offer, pre-employment drug testing. Equal Opportunity Employer including minority/female/disability/veteran; Without regard to: race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or employment status. Windstream is a drug-free workplace.