Afni is looking for a Director / Sr. Manager of Talent Acquisition (DOE) who will develop and execute the talent acquisition strategies necessary to achieve Afni's business goals and support the company's long range plans. The incumbent will provide mentoring, coaching and leadership support, in building and developing a high performing talent acquisition team focused on company deliverables (fill rates and attrition) while ensuring the recruitment process, as designed, is executed consistently across multiple sites.
What you will be doing:
* Develop, initiate and implement a wide range of cost-effective sourcing strategies that result in meeting hiring and retention metrics in order to achieve required staffing levels for multiple programs in multiple sites.
* Compile, maintain, analyze and report data on recruitment activities, applicant flow, interviews, new hires, cost per hire, fill rates, and related information to business partners and HR leadership.
* Collaborate with Marketing Communications on employment branding to ensure proper messaging. Monitor utilization results and benchmark performance. Coordinate sourcing methods to be used in site recruiting including outsource agencies and advertisers. Follow up with tracking the effectiveness of those methods.
* Consult with internal teams in identifying system/process enhancements necessary to better align recruiting solutions with their business goals, including prioritizing those enhancements needed to meet project deadlines and budgets. Build deep relationships with our business partners to improve outcomes and ensure KPIs are met.
* Assist in implementation project work plans including pre-planning items including but not limited to: overall strategy, scope definition, timelines, and resource / financial / risk / quality and communication plans.
* Develop and lead a Talent Acquisition team responsible for the recruiting, interviewing, selection and pre-employment processing of qualified candidates. Ensure the team is up to date on talent trends, knowledge of recruiting issues, and competitive market practices.
* Manage our application processes and vendors in complying with all federal, state and local laws.
Coaching And Mentoring