$45000.00 to $55000.00 yearly
Robert Half Salaried Professional Services is seeking a Payroll Clerk. In this role, your duties will include supporting the Payroll department in a variety of duties, along with data entry, reconciliation of timecards, paycheck distribution and providing statements to various departments. You should have the capability to effectively communicate with both the internal team and outside customers. If you want a challenging position with an industry leader and strong career growth opportunity, this Payroll Clerk role may be for you! This position would be needed on a full-time basis.
Your responsibilities in this role
- Carry out other duties as assigned
- Contact employees via email and phone to obtain timesheet approvals
- Fill in data into spreadsheets and the payroll system
- Make reports easily accessible by administer/saving them as instructed
- Perform clerical duties such as filing, scanning, faxing, photocopying, etc.
- Maintain payroll operations by training/instructing employees in the proper use of payroll-related systems including entry of timesheets, online access of pay statements, etc.
- Generate and run custom reports
- Proven ability to quickly learn new systems
- Prior knowledge in Payroll software
- Previous payroll experience
- Solid understanding of bi-Monthly Payroll
- Multi-state payroll experience
- Practical knowledge of garnishments payroll
- Quality experience with payroll for over 500 employees
- Proficiency in Full Cycle Payroll
- Expertise in benefits payroll
- HR Payroll System experience
- Wide ranging experience with payroll for under 100 employees
- Well-founded grasp of Paychex Payroll
- General familiarity with payroll
- Proven knowledge of Local Payroll Tax
- Possess strong organizational and follow-up skills
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing effectively throughout all levels of the company
- Be detailed, flexible, and organized
- Ability to enter data into various electronic systems while maintaining the integrity and accuracy of the data
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half URL blocked - click to apply.