To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Ankeny, IA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Purchase-to-Pay (P2P) Manager - Ankeny, IA
CRH Americas Materials • Ankeny, IA
Posted 2 months ago
Job ID: 149907
CRH's Americas Materials, a division of CRH, is the leading vertically integrated supplier of aggregates, cement, asphalt, readymixed concrete and paving and construction services in North America.. Our operations span North America with 24,100 employees at close to 1,300 locations in 44 US States and 6 Canadian provinces.
This position is the primary resource within the division for managing an effective Purchase-to-Pay (P2P) process and system. The P2P Manager is responsible for ensuring that the P2P process, systems and personnel are effectively meeting the established performance measures and supporting the division’s business objectives. The P2P Manager works directly with divisional finance, sourcing and business management to maintain a system design and content to best support the overall effort.
- Responsible for managing and maintaining the P2P system setup and design for the division
- Ensure consistency with the CRH standards by working together with company resources and CRH-wide P2P and IT managers
- Make any necessary division-level changes to the P2P system setup including Authorization Rule Groups / Pools, user and company profiles, form templates, tax code setups, and reporting / dashboards
- Administer the interface between the P2P system and the financial reporting system (Viewpoint) to ensure that data is properly and timely being transferred between systems
- Lead efforts to integrate new acquisitions into the standard P2P system / process
- Manage the performance of the P2P process within the division
- Ensure that the company and divisional resources are in place and properly trained to meet the P2P and business requirements
- Coordinate the tracking and reporting of key performance measures for the P2P process
- Assist company P2P personnel and SuperUsers in resolving Help Desk and / or troubleshooting issues
- Provide backup support to the division / company personnel regarding invoice scanning and registration
- Work with divisional finance management to ensure that the P2P and related processes meet the necessary Sarbanes-Oxley requirements
- Support division efforts to drive cost reductions through the P2P process
- Drive the use and adoption of sourcing initiated spend arrangements / agreements
- Identify opportunities to reduce purchase prices and costs during the ordering / approval process
- Work with the division’s Strategic Sourcing Group to maintain current, accurate supplier catalogs in the P2P system
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor of Science or Business Administration or related degree required with over 4 years of business, procurement, accounting, finance or related experience.
- Effective team builder and leader with the ability to inspire and motivate a diverse team within a highly matrixed environment
- Experience working with databases, data warehouse applications and / or ERP systems. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications required.
- Knowledge of procurement tools and process management including: strategic sourcing processes; procurement best practices, procedures, and policies; and operating metrics would be beneficial.
- Experience in mining, construction or manufacturing would be beneficial
Knowledge / Skill Requirements
- Demonstrated commitment to achieving the organization's goals and objectives.
- Ability to think strategically and interact with all levels of the organization
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- High ethical standards
- Excellent communication skills (both oral and written)
- Ability to drive change and sell new concepts and approaches through persistence, self-motivation, energy, tenacity, follow-through, and commitment
- Understanding of Sourcing and Accounts Payable impact on financial results
What CRH Americas Offers You
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development and internal promotion
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
About CRH Americas
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America’s largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
CRH Americas is a great place to grow! If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Please complete your online application and profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Thank you for your interest in the CRH Americas family!
CRH's Americas Materials is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.